Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

Just now, Pats#1 said:

helsing is just the name of my character....my role is vigilante...i've been steadfast about that since the beginning. Vigilante can be coutnerclaimed....saying you're a teenager, leaves you open to zero risk, it's the safe play.

But i know i'm getting lynched....so let's do this thing

Why does your character have a name?

A handsomely rugged man in a black trenchcoat leapt from the trees and landed among the teens. He held a repeater crossbow in his right hand, and had a revolver on his left hip.

"I'm here to save you. I am Dr. Van Helsing! I will slay the final beast and lead you out of these godforsaken woods!"  @Pats#1 said.

"Uhhhh.. what kind of accent is that?" one of the kids asked.

"It's uhhh.... European, kid.... I'm here to save you! That's all you need to know!" Pats tried to change the subject.

"Is your coat.... is that a bathrobe?" asked another.

"No. It's like a faux leather. That doesn't matter either... you're losing focus." Pats was getting mad.

"And that crossbow doesn't have a string. I can see the writing on the handle.... it says it's a prop." The group started closing in on Pats.

Pats started backing up, but was cornered against a stone wall. He pulled out a knife and stabbed @Raves in the chest. @Raves is still alive!

The group pounced on Pats and turned his own knife against him. The stabbed him to death. @Pats#1 is dead, he was the Serial Killer.

Raves, KSJ, Whicker and the untouchable returned to the bonfire, confident they could resume drinking in peace.

CIVS WIN!

Good game boys.....I completely screwed myself by saying I shot Ted....I was even nights, and put in an order for Ted on N5, not realizing it was an odd night. So when whicker asked if I killed him, I thought i had lol

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Good game boys.....I completely screwed myself by saying I shot Ted....I was even nights, and put in an order for Ted on N5, not realizing it was an odd night. So when whicker asked if I killed him, I thought i had lol

It killed me inside when that happened. I was laughing but also felt terrible cause you could've probably sealed the deal the next night. 

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Nah the issue is you claimed a roll that was super similar to another role.  Best would've been a "teenager" off with Touch, which you might've won.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

It killed me inside when that happened. I was laughing but also felt terrible cause you could've probably sealed the deal the next night. 

Unless he killed me or KSJ he was done, we knew each other were Civs so we both woudlv'e voted him.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

haha yup....how bout when you PM'd me trying to tell me my screw up and I still didn't get it...had to come out and hit me upside the head with it lol

Archived