Jay Gruden top target for Bengals coaching job?

turtle28

It’s a Christmas Miracle or probably just a lot of click bait. I know a lot of Bengals fans and they’d riot ( not in a good way lol) if Gruden came back. Cinn Chet-“ hearing Gruden could be coming here is worse than hearing they have to redo my colonoscopy”

8 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

It’s a Christmas Miracle or probably just a lot of click bait. I know a lot of Bengals fans and they’d riot ( not in a good way lol) if Gruden came back. Cinn Chet-“ hearing Gruden could be coming here is worse than hearing they have to redo my colonoscopy”

Interesting since when Gruden was there they went to the playoffs and the last two years they haven’t without him.

You know this team used to pick top 5 year after year before Gruden!!!! Losing is a hard culture to change! So go ahead keep blowing this thing up!!!! I really miss picking top 5!!! One good day watching the draft isn’t worth crappy football. We need to keep fighting and I promise if we let Gruden go we will be right back to being the laughing stock for the next 10 years!!! No Gruden no Kirk no Kirk and all of y’all who want to tank so bad better love watching us get blown out because I don’t want to hear one word about how pathetic we look when next year we’re a healthy roster away from what we’ve waited 20 plus years for and that’s a consistent team that can win any football game.

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Why would the bengals be interested in him? They had him I think bengals go a different route .

The thinking is that he or Hue Jackson would bring continuity to their best unit - the offense - and then the front office would rebuild the defense which has gotten old and injured real fast the last 2 years!

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Why would the bengals be interested in him? They had him I think bengals go a different route .

Because unlike us we don’t see we’ve improved as a team under Gruden and Cincy does. You don’t think Football people around the league don’t respect the job Jay has done here? We here hate Bruce but blame Jay? Jay has the respect of this team that matters. This team can win if healthy. I’m not losing Gruden because we had the worse injury luck of any team in recent memory. I want to win we will under Jay

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The thinking is that he or Hue Jackson would bring continuity to their best unit - the offense - and then the front office would rebuild the defense which has gotten old and injured real fast the last 2 years!

Ctfu I hope that happens .

Archived