Bengals/Lions GDT

TheVillain112

On the Radio Lap was impressed with the patched up line especially Redmon and Westerbergermanchachacha. He even wondered why they didn’t see the field earlier in the season after the woes throughout the season. Andy was pretty horrible on many throws per Lap and the other guy. Dre got roasted a bunch, WJIII and Dennard both got hurt I think same with Tez. Mixon got hurt so did Gio but Gio was able to keep playing and was MVP, hill sounded pretty good too. 

For the most part it sounded like the bengals sucked a little less than the Lions today.

1 hour ago, Futbudds said:

Andy was pretty horrible on many throws per Lap and the other guy

I haven't watched the game yet, but i'm not surprised.  His confidence looks shot.

Which is worrying, because with this win they're probably not picking in the top QB range.  Meaning they'll be rolling into 2018 with Dalton at the helm.

2 hours ago, theJ said:

I haven't watched the game yet, but i'm not surprised.  His confidence looks shot.

Which is worrying, because with this win they're probably not picking in the top QB range.  Meaning they'll be rolling into 2018 with Dalton at the helm.

Fine with me.  Unless they hire a HC like Shurmer who brings a free agent QB with him.  Then trade Dalton.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

I hate that we won. Lose out and get a better draft pick. 

Also Dre is trash. But the new o line looked much better. I wonder if they will consider keeping Boling out wide. Whit style

1.  I'll take wins all day, every day.  It's not like that first rounder has a chance to contribute immediately  ;)

2.  Dre got burned all day.

3.  Boling struggled in pass pro, but opened up holes in the running game.

Archived