Bengals/Lions GDT

TheVillain112

On 12/24/2017 at 10:39 PM, INbengalfan said:

Fine with me.  Unless they hire a HC like Shurmer who brings a free agent QB with him.  Then trade Dalton.

What FAs are going to be out there? Cousins maybe?

It's hard to see a top qb coming to Cincinnati since they're probably not going to recruit a top name coach. 

46 minutes ago, theJ said:

What FAs are going to be out there? Cousins maybe?

It's hard to see a top qb coming to Cincinnati since they're probably not going to recruit a top name coach. 

All of Minnesota's QBs are free agents (Bradford, although I thought I heard he just re-signed but wasn't paying close attention, Keenum and Bridgewater).  If we hire Shermur, bring one with him.

6 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

All of Minnesota's QBs are free agents (Bradford, although I thought I heard he just re-signed but wasn't paying close attention, Keenum and Bridgewater).  If we hire Shermur, bring one with him.

I'd rather have Dalton tbh. Keenum is a career journeyman have a career year he won't repeat, Bradford is ok but we already know his ceiling is about what Dalton's is, and Bridgwater's legend is more wishful thinking than actual good play so far (due to the length of time he's been out and the fact he showed a little promise before he was hurt). 

Archived