Week 16: Toilet Bowl

blkwdw13

I just got back, was the game as convincing a win as it looked by the score?

A few questions:

Gordon had a poor game, was Fuller following him around or did Kizer just miss him on a few throws?

How did Trubisky do in the passing game? Completion percentage didn't look great but he is pretty good about throwing away to save a big play and our WRs are pretty poor, so I am hoping he did well with what he had available.

Who stood out for us this game?

31 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I just got back, was the game as convincing a win as it looked by the score?

A few questions:

Gordon had a poor game, was Fuller following him around or did Kizer just miss him on a few throws?

How did Trubisky do in the passing game? Completion percentage didn't look great but he is pretty good about throwing away to save a big play and our WRs are pretty poor, so I am hoping he did well with what he had available.

Who stood out for us this game?

I was at the game and I think Kyle played great. He owed Josh Gordon.

Mitch was the difference between us winning 20-3 vs 7-3. He made impact plays through just no passing TDs.

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Fuller really was outstanding...dude was credited with with 6 pass breakups and an INT.

I usually dislike PFF but after missing the game I'll take what I can.

Game-Ball-CIN-768x432.jpg

CB Kyle Fuller, 96.5 overall grade

Fuller had a day for the ages against the Browns on Sunday afternoon. Even though he was Chicago’s most frequently targeted player on defense, he allowed no receptions on nine targets and also had an interception and four pass breakups. As a result, he allowed a passer rating of 0.0 on passes attempted into his coverage.

8 hours ago, Hitman52 said:

I'll give him a 8/10 for snow angel form. Good run Tru

Are you blinded by your fandom?  Seriously?  This is what you get when you get a QB with only 14 college starts.  Those  were terrible snow angels, and he really showed his lack of athleticism, poise, and mental toughness.  He's only lucky there wasn't more snow to expose his weak snow game. 

Kidding. At least 8.2

One funny feeling I have with Trubisky is that I really want him to succeed beyond my Bears fandom. Seems like a really good guy and I always have a lot of repsect for young guys with a solid work ethic. Cannot recall last time I was this juiced for a Bears player.  Guess that means he's about to get outted in MeToo or turn out to be a scientologist cannibal or something. 

8 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Are you blinded by your fandom?  Seriously?  This is what you get when you get a QB with only 14 college starts.  Those  were terrible snow angels, and he really showed his lack of athleticism, poise, and mental toughness.  He's only lucky there wasn't more snow to expose his weak snow game. 

Kidding. At least 8.2

One funny feeling I have with Trubisky is that I really want him to succeed beyond my Bears fandom. Seems like a really good guy and I always have a lot of repsect for young guys with a solid work ethic. Cannot recall last time I was this juiced for a Bears player.  Guess that means he's about to get outted in MeToo or turn out to be a scientologist cannibal or something. 

Don't you put that evil on him Ricky Bobby haha. On a separate note me too(not the # kind) I'm really rooting for him. He's handled a disappoint season well, made mistakes, but always competed. I think his future is bright he just needs a supporting cast to make him great.

Hey cats and otherwise. Wanted to come in and say I personally feel you guys have a good one in Trubisky. Stats didn’t show it yesterday but he won the game for you guys. I loved him coming into the draft. Was one of the few who would have been ok taking him first overall. Love his accuracy and poise. Got to watch him a couple of times at his high school which is close to my back yard. Please don’t hurt him. :)

Archived