Week 16: Other games

Klomp

All things considered, which NFC South team would we rather face in the playoffs? We manhandled the Saints in Week 1 but that was before their run game and their defense really took off. We lost a close one to the Panthers, but that was in their house where we turned the ball over three times. And we beat the Falcons, who still look pretty much the same assuming Julio's thumb doesn't become an issue.

27 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

All things considered, which NFC South team would we rather face in the playoffs? We manhandled the Saints in Week 1 but that was before their run game and their defense really took off. We lost a close one to the Panthers, but that was in their house where we turned the ball over three times. And we beat the Falcons, who still look pretty much the same assuming Julio's thumb doesn't become an issue.

Saints. I have nothing against the Carolina or Atlanta, but I hate the Saints and heir fans. I want to crush them. I also want to beat the best teams, and they are the best out of the three.

7 minutes ago, RedRider said:

Saints. I have nothing against the Carolina or Atlanta, but I hate the Saints and heir fans. I want to crush them. I also want to beat the best teams, and they are the best out of the three.

Speak of the devil; here they come in their silly black pajamas, driving easily into FG range vs Atlanta. Can't say I'll be sorry to see them exit the playoffs, as long as someone beats them.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Carolina wins, we gotta win next week

Not really.

But it would be nice. Far better than hoping for a Panthers loss, Rams win, or Saints win.

And for sure better than playing in the first round. 

I wouldn't put down all hope if they don't beat the Bears though. Don't have to do it. Getting out of it with no injuries is more important.

Archived