Week 16: Other games

Klomp

Yikes. I expected the Eagles to win by at least 20 points considering Oakland's defensive woes. Instead they won by 9, and it sounds like the game was awful.

Well, it happens. I look forward to seeing which version of Philadelphia shows up in the postseason. I expect them to rest most or all of their starters in Week 17 against Dallas and finish with one of the more dubious 13-3 records in league history.

9 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

He's really fallen off. He was brutal to watch in the fourth quarter. So many opportunities missed.

What’s worse is that Oakland is supposed to have this “elite” offensive line. They’ve been awful all year, as well as their receivers. 

Crazy that they actually thought Todd Downing was worth keeping over Musgrave. I doubt he’ll have a job next week. 

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

I think we may have witnessed the downfall of Derek Carr. A QB who was once thought of as one of the next great QBs, has become gun shy. And when a QB rabbits, they almost never recover. 

He got a nice contract. I think Carr will be fine but the entire coaching staff needs to be canned. Never been a fan of Del Rio as a HC and the OC needs to go.

26 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Yikes. I expected the Eagles to win by at least 20 points considering Oakland's defensive woes. Instead they won by 9, and it sounds like the game was awful.

Well, it happens. I look forward to seeing which version of Philadelphia shows up in the postseason. I expect them to rest most or all of their starters in Week 17 against Dallas and finish with one of the more dubious 13-3 records in league history.

Even saying they won by nine is misleading. The game was tied, and the Raiders had the ball at midfield with a minute left.

5 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

Interception, field goal, desperate laterals, TD

I can't even picture that sequence of events. I'd better watch the highlights. :P

EDIT: Ahh, that's it. Oakland fumbled the lateral and Philly ran it back for 6 with no time left.

Archived