2024 WEEK 2 | vs Atlanta (MNF)

Kiltman

Won't lie. After 17 years on this site it gets harder and harder to come in here and read non stop bitching and complaining that the sky is falling after not only every lose, but even after a win?

It's comical at this point. We could of blown out both the Packers and Falcons and there is ZERO doubt and I do mean ZERO doubt in my mind, some of you would still be mitching and complaining about something?

Bunch of whiney GD self entitled babies! God this 💩 gets old. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Won't lie. After 17 years on this site it gets harder and harder to come in here and read non stop bitching and complaining that the sky is falling after not only every lose, but even after a win?

It's comical at this point. We could of blown out both the Packers and Falcons and there is ZERO doubt and I do mean ZERO doubt in my mind, some of you would still be mitching and complaining about something?

Is complaining about other fans that are complaining any better? 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I would agree about the winning part, but this is a special time in Eagles history that they haven't looked good even on wins, last year we knew the team wasn't as good as the record, the wins weren't sustainable, and here's the aftermath. Now we want to leave that behind and the team to turn the corner, but through two games it doesn't seem that way both in wins and losses. We shouldn't ignore it on either outcome.

Casual fans would say a win is a win, but we are not casual fans, we look at the team and see that it's not right. 

Remember that blow out win against the Jets in 2020? People in here saw it and were pointing out that even after a lopsided win, the offense looked sh*t. But no one was complaining in 2017 when the team did dominate and looked every bit the part. It is what it is, bad things get called out, good things get praised. 

Entitled of what? I don't get that thing you keep saying as if they're doing us a favor every week. I don't think that adjective applies to what is going on and certainly the fans aren't the problem, and believe me I've been very vocal in here about the media and "the Philly way". But that right now that is not the case. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not everyone is rah rah the Eagles can do no wrong, deal with it.

I was at Torrey Pines, Las Vegas Eagles bar, full of Eagles fans and a bunch grew up in Philly. 

The vibe was the same.  Most questioning the current organizational philosophy, Howie and if Hurts was paid to early.

The team has major issues, and I feel major changes will happen after this season.

• Like 3