NFL Marcus Mariota to break out and Titans a darkhorse

Farsendor1

Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans

2017 projection: 3,500 passing yards, 500 rushing yards, 35-40 total touchdowns and 12 interceptions.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000821406/article/marcus-mariota-among-young-quarterbacks-poised-to-break-out

My thoughts. 

What are up with these crazy expectations I mean seriously this is getting into crazy territory.  Anyways if Mariota has that kind of season I can see him making almost 30 million a year come signing/contract  day. I haven't checked but on top of my head that would give him the best season ever for a QB in franchise history. 

The following video i'm not promoting or involved with the channel. I usually like this guys opinion on the NFL.  Titans talk starts at 4:19.

I would be stunned if Marcus is totaling 35-40 touchdowns while throwing for 3,500 yards. With significantly worse receivers, he threw for 3,425 in 14 and a half games last year. There's no way he's hitting 35 touchdowns without playing in all 16. With that said, given our love of running the ball and the quality of our two backs, that touchdown number seems high regardless. Though I definitely see him breaking 30, so maybe it's not that high lol.

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

28-30 TDs seems realistic to me.  I'm hopeful that our added weapons will cause for more production.

I would love for Titans to change their entire plan of attack and not tell anyone about it until Raiders game. Like the kind of surprise of turning the entire offense into a pass often and deep pass attack. 

That would be amazing. 

Archived