Week 3 Packers at Titans - Beware the Desperate Team in Nashville

LaFleur COTY so far. Wish there was a way when we get Love back for him to feel like a cornered underdog, he's so in his bag when that happens. Remember the road Arizona game where we had the whole team hurt and Rasul had the pick to seal it. 

If he can maintain this creativity and the D keeps making plays, ooofffff.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HighCalebR said:

Boy the Vikings whipped the **** out of the Texans. Real test coming next week for Hafley

(Do we just say that every week at this point?)

I'll never forgive teams for letting the Vikes hire Flores as DC....that includes the Packers who we all know who they opted for back then

Still don't trust any team led by Darnold being a true threat but they look really good early on. Conversely, wondering if the Texans hype is even warranted. They were 2-0 but they didn't look impressive in either game vs 2 bad teams IMO

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Is "a 7th rounder for Malik Willis" the greatest trade in NFL history?

That's funny. It was a good bit of Gute magic, for sure, but the take is kind of over-enthusiastically hyperbolic in a cheerful way--by design I am sure. I like to imagine you taking a big hit off of a helium balloon before you ask the question out loud.

Edit: I wonder though, really, how it will actually compete against all 7th Round pick trades.

Edited by Uffdaswede

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I'll never forgive teams for letting the Vikes hire Flores as DC....that includes the Packers who we all know who they opted for back then

Still don't trust any team led by Darnold being a true threat but they look really good early on. Conversely, wondering if the Texans hype is even warranted. They were 2-0 but they didn't look impressive in either game vs 2 bad teams IMO

Like I said earlier, the Vikings are good until they show that they aren't.  Are the Texans overrated? Probably.  But the Vikings have a very good offense that will go as far as the QB will take them.  So far, he has been very good.  Their defense was supposed to be bad, but has played well so far.  Hats off to them, they are playing well. Not like they are sneaking wins with blocked punts and under 100 yards passing, like the Bears.  

• Like 1

The Malik time in Ten is weird. Apparently never had 1st team practice reps when he got his starts? Seems like something that would be useful.

Guy is a great backup. Puts out a good 50/50 ball. Has a ton of zip when he needs it and has the legs to be a real problem. And protects to the ball which is the program.

Boy am i glad to be wrong about "eh **** the backup". 

MLF can deal with this guy.

Edited by HighCalebR
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Like I said earlier, the Vikings are good until they show that they aren't.  Are the Texans overrated? Probably.  But the Vikings have a very good offense that will go as far as the QB will take them.  So far, he has been very good.  Their defense was supposed to be bad, but has played well so far.  Hats off to them, they are playing well. Not like they are sneaking wins with blocked punts and under 100 yards passing, like the Bears.  

Hate to admit but they got one of the better HC/playcaller and DC combos in the league with KOC and Flores. Vikes made a bunch of sneaky signings this offseason on defense too and those guys are paying dividends. NFCN gonna be a dogfight, but at least the Bears still suck as usual

• Like 2

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Hate to admit but they got one of the better HC/playcaller and DC combos in the league with KOC and Flores. Vikes made a bunch of sneaky signings this offseason on defense too and those guys are paying dividends. NFCN gonna be a dogfight, but at least the Bears still suck as usual

Juuuuuuuust behind MLF and Pippin