Week 3 Packers at Titans - Beware the Desperate Team in Nashville

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

The Malik time in Ten is weird. Apparently never had 1st team practice reps when he got his starts? Seems like something that would be useful.

Guy is a great backup. Puts out a good 50/50 ball. Has a ton of zip when he needs it and has the legs to be a real problem. And protects to the ball which is the program.

Boy am i glad to be wrong about "eh **** the backup". 

MLF can deal with this guy.

Guilty as well!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Boy the Vikings whipped the **** out of the Texans. Real test coming next week for Hafley

(Do we just say that every week at this point?)

They'll get tested too though, 2 of their 3 wins have been home games and the only road game was against the junky Giants.

I feel like we're going to give them an actual real challenge.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I'll never forgive teams for letting the Vikes hire Flores as DC....that includes the Packers who we all know who they opted for back then

Still don't trust any team led by Darnold being a true threat but they look really good early on. Conversely, wondering if the Texans hype is even warranted. They were 2-0 but they didn't look impressive in either game vs 2 bad teams IMO

Last Christmas we have wiffed Flores left, right and center.

Matt L O was in Zone right now.

Its real test for our D next week. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Why the F didn't the Colts run that out of the endzone. 2:01 on the clock, use the 2-minute warning and take away the free timeout. 

I don't know.  I also don't know why the Bears kicked it deep.  You have to try something there.  Seems like a stacking of bad decisions here.