Week 3 Packers at Titans - Beware the Desperate Team in Nashville

12 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Late in the game. when Jayden Reed got popped hard for the second time after an incomplete pass behind the line of scrimmage, by the same Titans defensive back, he seemed pretty upset. What do you think? He was mad at Malik for missing the throw, he was mad at the defensive back for hitting him after an incomplete pass, or was he mad at the refs for not ringing up the Titans for an unnecessary roughness?

I believe he was mad at Malik for throwing an hospital pass. DB was right there. 

9 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Late in the game. when Jayden Reed got popped hard for the second time after an incomplete pass behind the line of scrimmage, by the same Titans defensive back, he seemed pretty upset. What do you think? He was mad at Malik for missing the throw, he was mad at the defensive back for hitting him after an incomplete pass, or was he mad at the refs for not ringing up the Titans for an unnecessary roughness?

The 2nd play where Reed was ticked didn't seem that bad.  The first one was BS, and I'm not sure why the DB didn't get flagged.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

We're ecstatic to have you X.

Was priority #1 for me wanting them to go and get him and was terrified when I saw the reports of the Eagles trying hard to get him along with GB. Eagles and Howie Roseman usually end up finding a way to get those done once they have their sights set on a guy. Just the ideal type of UFA you want to sign because it's not often for an ascending 24 year old to hit the open market like that

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Equally important is having a coach gameplan to your strengths, in spite of maybe wanting to do something else. 

MLF deserves a whole lot of credit for putting Willis in a position to be successful. 

This is so true.  Seems like a good number of teams/ OC/ HC don't have an idea of what their young QB does well, and they can't adjust their " system" to match the strengths 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

I think he wanted the pass more on him vs out in front into the defender

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Something interesting I discovered while running through the GDT in the Titans forum is that TEN fans don't think very highly of Jeffery Simmons.  They don't seem to like the player very much, and they REALLY don't seem to like the person.

I do remember the character concerns when he came out. There was an incident when he was in high school. I forget what the issue was though.