Week 3 Packers at Titans - Beware the Desperate Team in Nashville

10 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I still think Love is 50/50 for this week, but practicing this early is great news for the Vikings game, which is looking like it will be more important than any of us originally thought.

I think it guarantees he's playing Week 4. Agree that Week 3 is probably 50/50. 

Would like to see Musgrave get going here.  I think this is a good matchup for him.  My sense is that they will want to spread out Tennessee horizontally since they are very very strong up front.

He's not a good enough blocker to be effective in the 12,13 personnel condensed stuff.  But in 11 as a wide option I like his odds vs LBs/S players on Tennessee.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

I still think Love is 50/50 for this week, but practicing this early is great news for the Vikings game, which is looking like it will be more important than any of us originally thought.

If the Packers would have lost, I bet Love would be playing for sure this week.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I think there's a 100% chance Love plays if medically cleared and a 0% chance if he's not and whether we won or lost to the Colts is 100% irrelevant 

Agree with this. If he's not a risk of reinjury he absolutely should be playing.

34 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I'm more confident Love plays this week because he's actually practicing, maybe 65/35 this week he's playing. But also could see us being like the Titans aren't the best team, maybe we could sneak out a win and rest Jordan for one more week. 

No one that is actually paid by the Packers thinks like that, that is fan level thinking. The Titans are a 3-point favorite and a disparate team, if the Packers team has any part of that thought process in their heads they will be flying home with an L around their necks. 

• Like 1

The Titans have been ahead or tied entering the 4th quarter of both their games. This is not the Carolina Panthers. Jordan Love is listed as limited participation. If he doesn't have any setbacks, I would expect him to play. 

Edited by Brat&Beer

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Moreover, if Willis is the QB, our offense likely won't be any better especially if we can't run for 200 yards in the first half again. 

Yup we just might see the Willis we saw in Tennessee if we can't run the ball.  Hopefully he builds on last week's performance and continues to find success in this offense under MLF's tutelage.