Chambers or Landry

Jdolphins18

I was reminiscing about chris chambers the other day and watched some of his highlights. Just curious about how you guys would compare Landry and Chris Chambers. Landry is a physical ball magnet but doesn't have a high avg. in terms of yards per catch. Chambers also had a few seasons with a lot of catches, I'm pretty sure he owns the record for most catches in a game by the dolphins, he was also more of a big play/YAC threat, but wasn't as consistent. How would the rest of you compare the two and who would you rather have on the team today?

If this team can ever get to where it can play with a lead Landry will be a greater help as a possession stick mover type receiver to eat the clock up. This year with what Miami is dealing with at QB and the type offense they are actually playing I would take Chambers in his prime over Landry.

Yeah Im going with Landry.  And I agree its not even close. We're talking about a player that can create on his on with the ballin his hands and WR that's caught more passes than ANYONE in history through his first few seasons. Think about all the great WRs that have come along and he has surpassed them all. We're talking Hall of Famers, ALL Pros everyone.

Chambers was good and one of my favorite WRs but statically he doesn't stack up nor did he have the ability to make ppl miss in the open field let alone the heart to try and run them over at every opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived