Week 3: Eagles @ Saints - We Suck Again

19 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I really wish didn’t decide who’s active and who isn’t on game day. If he really wants to trade White, having him on he field is better than inactive.  We need all the pass rushing help we can get.

It has more to do with the fact that White is a backup LB who doesn't play special teams. It is really hard to make a guy like that active on gamedays to hopefully just sit around and do nothing. Any time they would blitz White they would in theory rather just play their starting LB's.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Would we miss CJGJ given the way he's played the 1st 2 weeks?

Yeah probably a good thing not to rely on CJGJ running extra hot being back in NOLA. Bout to miss 4 big plays instead of the traditional 2.

This game comes down to our DL generating pass rush and filling holes in the run game. If you put Carr behind the sticks and make him throw the ball consistently you can win the game. I highly, highly doubt that happens so the Saints probably win by two scores. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

This game comes down to our DL generating pass rush and filling holes in the run game. If you put Carr behind the sticks and make him throw the ball consistently you can win the game. I highly, highly doubt that happens so the Saints probably win by two scores. 

It’d sure be nice for the DL to take last week personally and make a statement, start to trend upwards

unfortunately it may just be we don’t have the horses