Week 3: Eagles @ Saints - We Suck Again

Incredible win... No idea how The Birds pulled that off but time to give Vic his flowers. Despite Sirianni trying his best effort, we gotta give this group a ton of credit for being clutch on both sides. I legit think Sirianni was 0 for 5 in OBVIOUS decisions.

Edit to add: With all the injuries, it was borderline miraculous. Whole offense was hurt. NO IDEA how a flag was not called on that Smitty play

Edited by Wentz you dog you

3 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Call me crazy, but I'm not buying into the Saints being this good.  Like the Eagles in a close win something like 24-19.

Well I had the Eagles and the under correct.  Just even less scoring than I predicted haha.

Just now, Last Stand said:

I’ll give jalen this one thing

he really does only care about winning. I just wish he was a better QB

its so annoying man because he's clearly capable. dude will make like 9/10 good plays/decisions, but that 1/10 is so backbreakingly bad it negates everything else

• Like 1

Just now, Last Stand said:

I’ll give jalen this one thing

he really does only care about winning. I just wish he was a better QB

Just needs to protect the football. I can live with the play if he doesn’t kill us. Very few QBs are actually good in the NFL nowadays. But if he turns the ball over like this you just can’t win. It has to stop or he caps this team. 

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

its so annoying man because he's clearly capable. dude will make like 9/10 good plays/decisions, but that 1/10 is so backbreakingly bad it negates everything else

Yeah I want to like him, in fact I do like the person

but I feel like my team has a disadvantage

Because even that 9/10 is not good enough. It’s not like Josh Allen where that 9/10 is superstar stuff