Week 3: Eagles @ Saints - We Suck Again

No AJ, Lane, Becton, Slay, Covey and Smitty.

Say what you want, that 2 min game "winning" TD drive could go a long way moving forward.  Inside and outside of the building. 

Hopefully several listed above are back for TB and not kept out for "precautionary" reasons since the Bye is the following week!!! 🤞

Edited by Nabbs4u

Although it is said that good teams win ugly, it didn't have to be.
Against a team with a good defense you have to take points where you find them.
That means two field goals, maybe three.

While the interception in the end zone could be attributed to Smith not flattening the route, it was unnecessary.
The Eagles were down their best receiver.
I don't know that I trust any other receiver to make that play.

• Like 2

Just now, Last Stand said:

Both terrifying and irritating that Nick says he called the tush push play before half

Admitting he overrides Kellen Moore in crucial situations

if were going to go for it on 4th can we at least have Kellen call the play

The only thing that matters is they didn’t kick the field goal. It was such an obviously correct decision that anything past it doesn’t matter. Just an absurdly stupid decision. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

The only thing that matters is they didn’t kick the field goal. It was such an obviously correct decision that anything past it doesn’t matter. Just an absurdly stupid decision. 

To me it matters in the sense that not only is he failing in process but he’s also additionally compounding it by overriding Kellen 

22 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Both terrifying and irritating that Nick says he called the tush push play before half

Admitting he overrides Kellen Moore in crucial situations

if were going to go for it on 4th can we at least have Kellen call the play

What's terrifying is how automatic the BS was last year and how pedestrian we look at it this year. 

100 out of 100x in the past 2 seasons, we go for that with Jalen/Kelce!

Now...., it's almost flip a coin. Let's get them to jump, try truck play, fumbled snaps. 

In the end Sirianni needs to stop acting like 3pts don't matter!!!! Most NFL games are won by 1 score.

Leaving 2 chip shot FG's on the board, is unacceptable.  Even if you do convert. Take the points when it's clear, you are struggling to get any!!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Kicking it was a +8% chance to win. An all time stupid decision by Nick and one that frankly is indefensible. 

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I still am baffled by his decision on the fake tush push... Not even how bad that playcall was (of course it was the ONE play call Nick probably made in the game), but how truly dumb it is to think going for it there makes any sense. It literally makes zero sense. We could have had Peyton Manning with Reggie Wayne & Marvin Harrison and you still kick that 10 times out of 10. Even if you get the first, you get one play to get 14 yards for a TD. Which means, you will 98% likely be kicking a field goal anyways. 

When the offense went out there, I told my dad that they were CLEARLY trying to draw them offsides. When they actually snapped it, I legit GASPED out loud. Such an insanely dumb and careless decision.  Also, you can see Sirianni's imprint all over the place. He definitely helicopters Kellen at times when Jalen is trying to talk to Moore.

20 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I'm still am baffled by his decision on the fake tush push... Not even how bad that playcall was (of course it was the ONE play call Nick probably made in the game), but how truly dumb it is to think going for it there makes any sense. 

I could be wrong but given Goederts post game PC, sounds like he messed up on that play and ran something different? 

Still a stupid decesion , take the points. 4th 4, was even more egregious!!

Edited by Nabbs4u

23 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Playing Huff at this point just seems like sunk cost fallacy. Useless.

He got relegated to rotation boy today. That is what he needs to continue to be. He likely needs to get some snaps to keep people fresh, but 15ish is about right.

Our DT's wrecked the game today. Need that to continue if we want any hope at having a good defense.