Week 3: Eagles @ Saints - We Suck Again

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Playing Huff at this point just seems like sunk cost fallacy. Useless.

I know someone already asked this, but how did he get double digit sacks last season? Scheme? 

I know he was a situational pass rusher but if he sucks as a 3 down LB, make him situational at this point?

Edited by Nabbs4u

25 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Next Day, and This Win Still Feels like a loss. THATS NOT RIGHT!!! lol

Yeah, you should be checked for that?

Unless you're referring to the bloodbath of injuries we sustained?

So no talk of Hurts completing a game winning 2 minute drive yesterday despite a 1/3 of the starting offense not on the field in the 4th QT?

It's almost like the Eagles winning that game might of messed up some of the rants that were inevitably coming?

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

So no talk of Hurts completing a game winning 2 minute drive yesterday despite a 1/3 of the starting offense not on the field in the 4th QT?

It's almost like the Eagles winning that game might of messed up some of the rants that were inevitably coming?

Honestly, I just don't know what to think about this team. Whether it's a win or a loss, there's as much bad as there was good from the game. It's like driving a car where the check engine light has been on for over a year. It keeps getting you to your destination but you know it's eventually gonna break down if you keep ignoring it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hurts is my main concern going forward. I'm legit worried with him going forward. He has become a problem for us big time. Thank God for that penalty on the saints and that they tackled each other on the Goedert pass, because my goodness. It was looking bad, he had already taken his regulatory 2 minute drill sack. I'm afraid my Hurts jersey is going to be obsolete sooner than later. 

As for the win, this one feels way better than most of our other ugly wins. I always say how a team must show they can go on the road and win as underdogs and they did that and mostly in spite of ourselves. This could have been a statement win. 

Also, Nick he gots to go. He is a detriment to the team. With less responsibility he looks to be desperate to make his power known one way or the other. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Almost like 3 saints defenders ran into each other and let Goedert get 60 yards of yac, followed by Saquon dominance. 

Fangio not going prevent with a minute left was a nice change from last week. 

A coordinator that learned from his mistake. Now if only our HC could do the same thing. 

Edited by Jeezla

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Even if Nolan can't really rush the passer very well he at least looks like a plus run defender. I can live with that.

He's basically Nigel Bradham with more agility, but the FO still thinks he's a pass rusher. If we just made him an ILB from the get go, he'd probably be a decent player. 

Edited by Jeezla

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Almost like 3 saints defenders ran into each other and let Goedert get 60 yards of yac, followed by Saquon dominance. 

Guess it's a good thing Jalen didn't throw an arrant pass/incompletion on that perfectly executed play or fumble the hand offs to Saquon to get in thier way. 🙏

WR's make plays for Cousins game winning drive, Kirk gets credit.

TE/RB make plays for Hurts game winning drive, they get the credit.

Funny how that works. I'm sure had we not converted that TD, those same players would of gotten all of the blame, not Jalen for choking, "as usual"? 

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Guess it's a good thing Jalen didn't throw an arrant pass/incompletion on that perfectly executed play or fumble the hand offs to Saquon to get in thier way. 🙏

WR's make plays for Cousins game winning drive, Kirk gets credit.

TE/RB make plays for Hurts game winning drive, they get the credit.

Funny how that works. I'm sure had we not converted that TD, those same players would of gotten all of the blame, not Jalen for choking, "as usual"? 

Fangio gets credit for the Falcons wr's making plays. 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I mean he wasn’t particularly impressive that drive. Fortunately he didn’t need to be. Not going to celebrate my $50M QB for not turning it over and completing routine throws.

I feel worse about Hurts after tomorrow, as he’s showing he has a legitimate turnover problem.