Week 3: Eagles @ Saints - We Suck Again

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Fangio gets credit for the Falcons wr's making plays. 

You were the first person to point out Jalen lost us the game throwing that INT with 26 seconds left, choking away a potential game winning FG attempt. 

Now you refuse to acknowledge a game winning TD drive because 2 players actually made plays for him.

No AJ, No Smitty, No Lane, No Becton, No Covey.

Never change Jeezla,  never change.  🍺

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

You were the first person to point out Jalen lost us the game throwing that INT with 26 seconds left, choking away a potential game winning FG attempt. 

Now you refuse to acknowledge a game winning TD drive because 2 players actually made plays for him.

No AJ, No Smitty, No Lane, No Becton, No Covey.

Never change Jeezla,  never change.  🍺

No matts 2.0, i was the first person to point out the pick was stupid. That's different than saying hurts is the reason we lost. 

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

No matts 2.0, i was the first person to point out the pick was stupid. That's different than saying hurts is the reason we lost. 

Yeah I thought the Matts comp was cute. 

I give you credit. When you pick a dead horse to beat, you never stop. It's constant,  its unwavering! You'd think given the numerous different horses over the past decade plus you've  had, I'd be used to it. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah I thought the Matts comp was cute. 

I give you credit. When you pick a dead horse to beat, you never stop. It's constant,  unwavering! You'd think given the numerous different horses over the past decade plus you've  had, I'd be used to it. 🤷‍♂️

Dude, you are matts 2.0. Now you're even avoiding game day threads until the W is finalized. You've gone full matts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Dude, you are matts 2.0. Now you're even avoiding game day threads until the W is finalized. You've gone full matts.

Sad it's come to that point that listening to the non stop hatred from a select few in this forum has driven me away from contributing.  

I do miss the old days of 100+pg GDT, where we'd go back in forth but not spend the entire thread, bitching and moaning. Crying and whining!

PS:

Week 1 Couldn't watch the game didn't have Peecock. Watched 8 hrs later on NFLN replay.

Week 2: Direct TV was in conflict with Disney, they took away ESPN??? Got really drunk passed out woke up and watched the game at 3am on NFLN.

Week 3: Worked over night went to bed 9am, recorded the game, woke up at 2:30 to watch on delay so I could fast forward through commercials.  Never even checked fantasy football league sites just in case tgere were any semblance of updates.

The real reason for all 3 GDT absences. But do you! Matts 2.0 I am! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u

Hurts was a big reason the Eagles were even in a hole in the 1st place and the biggest reason they were in a 3rd and 16 situation in the 1st place.  Thank god the Saints defenders ran into each other and allowed Goedert to get wide open for an easy dump off with a ton of green to run to.  I would love to see an All-22 cut up of this game bc hurts has open guys running all over the field all day and holding the ball forever with the entire right side of the offensive line going down.  Goedert in particular could've had 300 yards receiving if Hurts would look his way for anything other than a screen or drag route.  The team won in spite of Nick and Hurts in this one.

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Sad it's come to that point that listening to the non stop hatred from a select few in this forum has driven me away from contributing.  

I do miss the old days of 100+pg GDT, where we'd go back in forth but not spend the entire thread, bitching and moaning. Crying and whining!

PS:

Week 1 Couldn't watch the game didn't have Peecock. Watched 8 hrs later on NFLN replay.

Week 2: Direct TV was in conflict with Disney, they took away ESPN??? Got really drunk passed out woke up and watched the game at 3am on NFLN.

Week 3: Worked over night went to bed 9am, recorded the game, woke up at 2:30 to watch on delay so I could fast forward through commercials.  Never even checked fantasy football league sites just in case tgere were any semblance of updates.

How are you always come to the conclusion that the "bitching and moaning" is the problem, hence us the fans instead of the players that are actually causing it? 

3 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

How are you always come to the conclusion that the "bitching and moaning" is the problem, hence us the fans instead of the players that are actually causing it? 

Toxic positivity at it's finest.  The real tragedy is that some people just can't handle that others may have a different opinion than they do and would rather complain about ruining their circle jerk rather than having real conversations.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

PS:

The Direct TV dispute was sorted out prior to the Eagles/Falcons kick off. Was a pleasant surprise.

What makes you Matts 2.0 is that you can't handle or won't even acknowledge Hurts' negatives, but want to give him full marks for completing routine throws. That's exactly what Matts did with Dak.
Quick to bring up a game winning drive, but even quicker to ignore the int's and lost fumbles that put us in nail biter situations to begin with.

Most of the throws you want us to give Hurts major props for are the equivalent of Jake Elliott hitting a 30 yard FG.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I want to say, Tyler Steen played well coming in cold. Great to see. We seem to have nice depth at RG at the moment. 

Both backups played better than we could have hoped for.

The Saints backup C? He got Carter'd.

Stout is the man.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I want to say, Tyler Steen played well coming in cold. Great to see. We seem to have nice depth at RG at the moment. 

Probably the most impressive takeaway from the game was how well he and Fred Johnson played. Seems like we have good depth across the line right now. 

1 hour ago, CasperX22 said:

Toxic positivity at it's finest.  The real tragedy is that some people just can't handle that others may have a different opinion than they do and would rather complain about ruining their circle jerk rather than having real conversations.

The irony coming from his post and you're specific circle jerk of companions, is comical.  

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

What makes you Jeezla 12.0 is that you can't handle or won't even acknowledge Hurts' positives, but want to give him full blame for all incomplete throws/INT. That's exactly what Jeezla 1.0 did with McNabb.
Quick to bring up a game losing drives, but even quicker to ignore the TD's and points scores that even kept  us in a nail biter type situation to begin with.

Edited by Nabbs4u

We could legit be without what looked to be our top 3 WR (Covey) next week. 

Not exactly the defense we need to be facing 1 dimensional.

Wilson/Campbell/Dotson

Who is coming up from the PS?

Campbell, Danny Gray, Kyle Phillips and Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint

Edited by Nabbs4u