GDT Week 3: (1-1) Cowboys v (0-2) Ravens

DaBoys

Where: Arlington, Texas

When: Sunday at 3:25 cst

All time record: 5-1 Ravens

Inter-conference battle between two teams that don’t play each other very often. Historically the Ravens have beat the hell out of us. Our lone win coming Daks rookie year. This year, despite being (0-2) the Ravens should be salivating after seeing us be destroyed, and Vegas agrees. Kamara made us look pathetic and this week it doesn’t get easier. 

pg9IKBT.jpeg

The good news is Henry is on my fantasy team so the Cowboys will probably shut him down completely. Either way it’s a win for me. 

Prediction: Ravens 31 Dallas 20

If we can’t stop Carr we won’t stop Lamar. You can say Henry is washed but Kamara is supposed to be too. Cowboys and Zimmer are revitalizing careers here. 

This will be a battle of high AAV QBs. Who will get the better return this game?

Dak AAV $60M

Lamar AAV $52M

Edited by DaBoys

I tend to be wrong when I think like this, but I expect Dallas to get beat like a drum.

0-3 is a big hole to climb out of, even if it is early. With that I suspect Baltimore is going to play with a sense of urgency and focus that I simply don’t believe Dallas possesses.

Ravens 30-14

Edit: Hopefully a healthy Ferg helps. Would be nice to see Cook activated and if he has something to offer run game. Maybe figure out Overshown needs more snaps too. But, whatever…

Edited by WizardHawk

52 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I tend to be wrong when I think like this, but I expect Dallas to get beat like a drum.

0-3 is a big hole to climb out of, even if it is early. With that I suspect Baltimore is going to play with a sense of urgency and focus that I simply don’t believe Dallas possesses.

Ravens 30-14

Edit: Hopefully a healthy Ferg helps. Would be nice to see Cook activated and if he has something to offer run game. Maybe figure out Overshown needs more snaps too. But, whatever…

Some thoughts.  Our assignments this game on D are a lot easier then against NO.   Also if we win the toss can we please Perry please TAKE the ball.  I also think our D has shown over the years once things go bad they have zero ability to right the ship and in fact get worse. as people start trying to do too much.  I actually get to be home to watch so there is that which might be bad news 

• D82 pinned this topic
17 hours ago, textaz03 said:

hmmmmm that’s interesting 

IR in this case is short for irrelevant. That’s what he’s been. Much like all their DTs in recent memory. For as good as they’ve been at finding OL talent, they’re on the other end of the spectrum when it comes to DL.

Edited by WizardHawk

54 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well one thing is certain with Dallas going forward based on previous regular seasons, and that is no outcome will actually surprise me. Post-season is another story..

And @DaBoys what the hell is AAV?? just another thing going over my head LOL.. 

AAV - Average Annual Value of a contract. 

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well one thing is certain with Dallas going forward based on previous regular seasons, and that is no outcome will actually surprise me. Post-season is another story..

And @DaBoys what the hell is AAV?? just another thing going over my head LOL.. 

This is the highest(Dak) and the 8th highest(Lamar) paid players in the NFL. It’ll be interesting to see how well they perform compared to each other individually, and how well the cap boys have been able to build a team around such highly paid players. Both of these teams draft well, so that helps. Baltimore brings in guys like D. Henry and we bring in guys like Zeke.