Week 17: Play or rest?

pwny

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:
Looks like we won't rush back guys who may not be 100 percent.

Smart either way. No reason to potentially aggravate injuries.

I’d like to see Hurns play either way, just to get some game speed action in. But it also doesn’t need to be a full game either.

17 hours ago, Danger said:

From an outside perspective, rest. Technically you're still alive for a first round bye, but the Steelers aren't going to lose week 16 to Houston and week 17 to the Browns.

I'd rather face Tennessee than Buffalo or especially Los Angeles. Tennessee is not a good team by any means, let them have week 17 at their place, rest your starters, and then throttle them in the wild card.

Pretty much my reaction as well

Well I'm torn on this one. The lost to the 49ers makes you want to see them play, but no reason to risk injury when the playoffs are around the corner and you need them at their best. 

Best to rest the nagging injuries and play the healthy guys. 

7 minutes ago, Jags said:

Well I'm torn on this one. The lost to the 49ers makes you want to see them play, but no reason to risk injury when the playoffs are around the corner and you need them at their best. 

Best to rest the nagging injuries and play the healthy guys. 

Can we afford to lose anymore WRs though? 

I’m going to the game, so I am glad we are going to approach this like a normal game. I would have understood if they wanted to rest guys.

A lot of Jags fans are going to Nashville and I would love nothing more than to prevent them from making the playoffs back to back years.

Archived