Week 4 - Minnesota @ Green Bay

Leader

Always prefer to host division games against Lions/Vikings later in the season to get them out in the elements... glancing at their schedule they play basically 2 potential poor weather games all season at the bears (lol), and at Seattle after Thanksgiving... Their only other outdoor games are in the south, and in (olde) England. 

Edited by Laces Out
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Did you know us wank stadium is almost entirely populated by wankers? 

not that you guys want to hear this but Jones has come up with a new take on the Lambeau leap. He’s calling it the bank vault.. pretty clever actually 

Thats some little brother syndrome there, ehh?

l-intro-1722283961.jpg

15 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Thats some little brother syndrome there, ehh?

l-intro-1722283961.jpg

I’m sure he’s doing it to get the Packers back for giving up on him. He’s saying all the right things but I guarantee he wants to have a big game. Either way I don’t take any of this too seriously, fans on both sides take things too far. I’m hoping for a competitive game that we somehow pull off a win. Last years games both were blowouts and not particularly entertaining. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, joeybrowner47 said:

I’m sure he’s doing it to get the Packers back for giving up on him. He’s saying all the right things but I guarantee he wants to have a big game. Either way I don’t take any of this too seriously, fans on both sides take things too far. I’m hoping for a competitive game that we somehow pull off a win. Last years games both were blowouts and not particularly entertaining. 

Someones going to get the futurama reference and thats the crowd i pander to haha.

Oh for sure. Jones feels scorned 100%.. hard to fault him. Gute took a hard business edge there.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Laces Out said:

Always prefer to host division games against Lions/Vikings later in the season to get them out in the elements... glancing at their schedule they play basically 2 potential poor weather games all season at the bears (lol), and at Seattle after Thanksgiving... Their only other outdoor games are in the south, and in (olde) England. 

At least we get MIA and NO late in the season. Hoping for some real brandy sipping weather for those games. 

1 hour ago, Laces Out said:

Vikings maybe, but I'm not sure I want to play the Lions in cold weather

54 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Why are you scared of the Lions? Jared Goff is playing like Jared Goff again. They are not nearly as good as they were last year.

Lions offense is the type of team on paper that will give us a ton of fits. Great O-Line with two great RBs.... They are going to get back to that as Goff seems to be turning back into Goof. 

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Lions offense is the type of team on paper that will give us a ton of fits. Great O-Line with two great RBs.... They are going to get back to that as Goff seems to be turning back into Goof. 

They were trying to run on Sunday. Goff was still making bad decisions. 

They ran it 42 times and passed it 23. 

They scored TDs on their first two possessions and didn't score in the second half. 

I'm not surprised the Vikings have put together decent offensive output over the last three weeks. I am extremely surprised no team has been able to take advantage of the Vikings defensive deficiencies up to this point. I would have expected both the 49ers and Texans to have some success there. Flores must be some sort of magician.