Week 4 GDT: Eagles(2-1) @ Buccaneers(2-1) - What will it be this week?

AZ_Eaglesfan

4 hours ago, CasperX22 said:

Um yeah they do.  Have you looked at what Josh Allen is surrounded with? Don't start making excuses already.  50 million dollars a year he better be a lot better than he was in the 1st few weeks.

You mean a real FQB like Joe Burrow and what he has done this season? 

What I've said and I'll repeat it for the peanut gallery is, if our defense doesn't come out and play like they did vs the Saints, gets gashed for 160+ in the run game like the first 2 weeks and or can't get pressure on Baker like say "Denver"????

It won't matter what Hurts can do! Fully loaded or short handed!

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

If Hurts was throwing to Khalil Shakir, Keon Coleman, and Mack Hollins...he'd be the front runner for MVP right now instead of Allen.

41 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Dont forget Kincaid and Knox!

You guys are like 2 year olds. You both keep bringing up Mahomes and Allen in comparison as though it matters? 

It's the equivalent of suggesting in their particular Era's every QB who wasn't Marino and Elway, sucked? Young and Farve sucked? Brady or Manning sucked?

So Jalen Hurts isn't HOF caliber like the QB's listed above and what appears to be this Era's combo in Pat/Josh, WGAF??

You can still be a viable Pro Bowl caliber QB in the NFL and not be in the same tier/stratosphere  as Mahomes/Allen. So stop!

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You guys are like 2 year olds. You both keep bringing up Mahomes and Allen in comparison as though it matters? 

It's the equivalent of suggesting in their particular Era's every QB who wasn't Marino and Elway, sucked? Young and Farve sucked? Brady or Manning sucked?

So Jalen Hurts isn't HOF caliber like the QB's listed above and what appears to be this Era's combo in Pat/Josh, WGAF??

You can still be a viable Pro Bowl caliber QB in the NFL and not be in the same tier/stratosphere  as Mahomes/Allen. So stop!

lol what is happening

25 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

lol what is happening

Were you not in agreement with Jeezla that Jalen Hurts would not be a MVP candidate with the Bills current roster, like Josh?

If so , re-read the post above and it explains exactly why the comparisons of Mahomes, Allen, Hurts shouldn't be even discussed?

Still doesn't mean He sucks!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Were you not in agreement with Jeezla that Jalen Hurts would not be a MVP candidate with the Bills current roster, like Josh?

If so , re-read the post above and it explains exactly why the comparisons of Mahomes, Allen, Hurts shouldn't be even discussed?

Still doesn't mean He sucks!

Oh dude I honestly dont care about comparing this player to that and top 10 this top 5 that. Pro bowl this, all pro that. All I know is that the player Hurts is today isnt good enough to win us a superbowl.

19 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

All I know is that the player Hurts is today isnt good enough to win us a superbowl.

That I'm actually in agreement with. Still doesn't mean by seasons end if the stars aligned perfectly, he couldn't by then. 

QB's can get hot, go on runs, be carried by their Defense/ST and win SB's. If not the Philadelphia Eagles would still be ringless! Players like Dilfer, Johnson, Flacco, Foles and Eli x2 would be after thoughts.

It's week 4

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You mean a real FQB like Joe Burrow and what he has done this season? 

What I've said and I'll repeat it for the peanut gallery is, if our defense doesn't come out and play like they did vs the Saints, gets gashed for 160+ in the run game like the first 2 weeks and or can't get pressure on Baker like say "Denver"????

It won't matter what Hurts can do! Fully loaded or short handed!

Sometimes your QB just has to keep scoring to beat the other team.

I remember a recent SB that Tom Brady threw for 500 yards and lost.  I wonder who that stud was that kept scoring points to beat him ??