Week 4 GDT: Eagles(2-1) @ Buccaneers(2-1) - What will it be this week?

AZ_Eaglesfan

57 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Probably cheaper to keep him and he could be edge depth he is good at blitzing just nothing else 

Someone else will think they can fix him.  He's probably worth more to the Eagles as depth than what they could get for him.

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

2-2 incoming 

Would take a masterclass by Kellen for it not to be. Remove two top-20ish receivers from any team and they'd probably lose. Besides the Chiefs and Bills. That's probably it. Godwin and Evans, Hill and Waddle, Chase and Higgins, Collins and Diggs, Deebo and Aiyuk, Kupp and Nakua. Those teams would all be lost like we probably will be today every time Jalen drops back. This is a game where his lack of mobility will really stand out. He's gotta be careful because he'll be trying to buy time a lot today. I'd be stunned if he doesn't throw another pick or two as well.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Would take a masterclass by Kellen for it not to be. Remove two top-20ish receivers from any team and they'd probably lose. Besides the Chiefs and Bills. That's probably it. Godwin and Evans, Hill and Waddle, Chase and Higgins, Collins and Diggs, Deebo and Aiyuk, Kupp and Nakua. Those teams would all be lost like we probably will be today every time Jalen drops back. This is a game where his lack of mobility will really stand out. He's gotta be careful because he'll be trying to buy time a lot today. I'd be stunned if he doesn't throw another pick or two as well.

This is what you brought Quan in for, he's used to carrying the load. Give that man 50 touches. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

This is what you brought Quan in for, he's used to carrying the load. Give that man 50 touches. 

This team is likely 0-3 without him. I think this will be too much even for him to over come 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I mean sure but at some point, the receivers are going to have to make some plays. I just don't see that happening. None of them feel capable. Even with productive games from Goedert and Barkley, those guys have to give you something, and likely in a big spot.

37 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

This team is likely 0-3 without him. I think this will be too much even for him to over come 

Dotson and Goedert breakout games

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lane Johnson out too. The worst part about all of this is, it's impossible for this to be an easy, stress-free win. Which we haven't had in what like 2 years. Unreal.

For some reason the books still have Philly as a slight favorite

21 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lane Johnson out too. The worst part about all of this is, it's impossible for this to be an easy, stress-free win. Which we haven't had in what like 2 years. Unreal.

I have no capacity for pain left