GDT Week 4 Dallas at the Midgets. *Thursday

resilient part 2

I was in NY all week at my old home to be there for the game last night. Even the Giants fans were getting bored of the penalties. 

And at least the ones in my section of 149 behind the goal post where Lamb scored the long one, the Giants fans knew their team sucks. So they asked me:

Did the Giants get better, or does Dallas suck this year?

Much as it killed me, I had to be honest . 

That Dallas just sucks this year 

I swear we could win 9 to 3 and people would be like “Dak definitely put the team on his back today.”

Seriously, we won 20-14. Our offense was once again non existent. Two TDs and two fgs. 

Meanwhile our defense didn’t allow a single TD, 277 passing yards, and 26 rushing yards. Yet Dak is player of the game? What about Overshown who was shutting Nabors down on the short routes. Or Mazi who had his best game as a pro. I thought J.Lewis, Hooker, and Wilson were solid in coverage. DLaw had a sack, and Kendricks led the team in tackles. Andrew Booth was getting toasted but the other new guy #27 came up with the game sealing pick. And then of course Branden Aubrey who had to boot two Fgs(one from 60 freaking yards) or we lose this game by a point. 

We are 18th in yards per pass, and 28th in yards per rush. Nobody on offense was player of the game.