Christmas Eve Mock

Armsteeld2

3 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Goedertt and Miller should be considered 2nd round talents at worst, especially when you are talking about the end of those rounds . Miller most likely best pound for pound receiver in this class. 

I know but I was being selfish and wanted them both.  Eli Rogers is just a guy.  Jesse James is just a guy.  Miller and Goedertt have superstar in their DNA. 

Just now, Armsteeld2 said:

I know but I was being selfish and wanted them both.  Eli Rogers is just a guy.  Jesse James is just a guy.  Miller and Goedertt have superstar in their DNA. 

Id be more inclined to think they both have first round ability. If Adam Shaheen can go in the 2nd round, Goederrt could be the #1 pick :), based on my previous observations. I really like Miller's want for the ball, he is AB type aggressive in most instances. 

I am a fan of Mark Andrews, if we win this whole thing I don't quite think he'll be there at 32. Tight end of course isnt our #1 need , that I feel is a playmaking Free Safety unless Ben rides off into the sunset. Would love to get Minkah Fitzpatrick, Im wondering if Tavarrus McFadden can make the move to safety. I have seen a couple of 1st round type corners  I like that seem to be running low on the radar as far as their projection vs value. I am high on Rutgers Kemoko Turay's ability and remind everyone that he is returning from injury this season, he's the type of explosive that everyone is looking for. 

3 hours ago, JustPlainNasty said:

Id be more inclined to think they both have first round ability. If Adam Shaheen can go in the 2nd round, Goederrt could be the #1 pick :), based on my previous observations. I really like Miller's want for the ball, he is AB type aggressive in most instances. 

I am a fan of Mark Andrews, if we win this whole thing I don't quite think he'll be there at 32. Tight end of course isnt our #1 need , that I feel is a playmaking Free Safety unless Ben rides off into the sunset. Would love to get Minkah Fitzpatrick, Im wondering if Tavarrus McFadden can make the move to safety. I have seen a couple of 1st round type corners  I like that seem to be running low on the radar as far as their projection vs value. I am high on Rutgers Kemoko Turay's ability and remind everyone that he is returning from injury this season, he's the type of explosive that everyone is looking for. 

No way will we be able to get Minkah.  He is a top 10 talent.  McFadden to FS would be interesting but he seems like more of a press type CB so I worry about him.  I looked at Turay last year and was unimpressed.  Harold Landry has DaMarcus Ware type quickness off the line but we won't have a shot at him unless he runs a 4.8  Another guy I like formid round Edge is Marquis Haynes from Ole Miss.  6'3 230 so he needs about 10lbs of muscle between now and the start of the 2018 season.  Liability against the run but has insane get off.  In the video below, most of his sacks are done in under 3 seconds!  To make it even more impressive is he attacks and blows through or around the blockers and finishes the play.  I'm just gonna call him Cheetah.

Archived