Jump to content
stallyns

*EDIT* With the 6th Pick, the Colts select......

Recommended Posts

Too good not to share

 

Your score is: 21764 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 5 (DEN):  Nelson, Quenton, OG, Notre Dame (A)
Round 2 Pick 4:  McGlinchey, Mike, OT, Notre Dame (A)
Round 2 Pick 8 (DEN):  Guice, Derrius, RB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 3:  Ejiofor, Duke, DE, Wake Forest (A)
Round 3 Pick 7 (DEN):  Griffin, Shaquem, OLB, Central Florida (A)
Round 4 Pick 4:  Cobbs Jr, Simmie, WR, Indiana (A+)
Round 5 Pick 3:  Cichy, Jack, ILB/OLB, Wisconsin (A)
Round 6 Pick 4:  Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 7 Pick 3:  Litton, Chase, QB, Marshall (A+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bills have just traded Cordy Glenn to the Bengals and as part of the deal they've now got the 12th Pick of the Bengals who have moved back to 21. Bills now have picks 12 and 22 in Round 1 so certainly have the ability to move up to the top 5.

Would we entertain a trade if they wanted to move to 3? I'm certain Ballard would as though it would be nice to have Bradley Chubb, this team has a few holes to fill and having multiple picks in Round 1 would be suitable for our needs.

Think the Bills would be looking at 2, but feel the discussions will be there to see how we would feel about the move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I looked it up and here is what I figured

Colts 1-3 (2,200 pts) and 3-67 (255) = 2,455 pts

Bills 1-12 (1,200 pts), 1-22 (780), 2-53 (370) and 3-96 (116) = 2,471 pts

Could also replace the 2nd with a 2019 first or the 3rd with a 2019 2nd 

this trade would leave us with multiple picks in each of the first 3 rounds and 7 top 100 picks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer picks this year.  There are a lot of guys in the 2nd and 3rd rounds that could really make an impact this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, ColtsFan40 said:

I prefer picks this year.  There are a lot of guys in the 2nd and 3rd rounds that could really make an impact this year.

Yes. I think the meat of this draft is where Ballard establishes this teams core for the future. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting tweet I seen today. Colts haven’t used a FB in a long time. Mostly TEs used as H-Backs 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, stallyns said:

interesting tweet I seen today. Colts haven’t used a FB in a long time. Mostly TEs used as H-Backs 

Goal line package? Overload one side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

What would you guys be comfortable adding to pick 6 to move up with my Browns at 4 and get your top non QB of the draft?  

I see a strong possibility of a deal like that where you guys get the same player at 4 that you woulda taken at 3 while profiting.  

Edited by duke2056

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, duke2056 said:

What would you guys be comfortable adding to pick 6 to move up with my Browns at 4 and get your top non QB of the draft?  

I see a strong possibility of a deal like that where you guys get the same player at 4 that you woulda taken at 3 while profiting.  

I really dont see Ballard moving back up. In fact, he might move down again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ballard knows we need to fill a lot of holes so trading up is very unlikely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants and Bucs made a trade today 

NYG send JPP and a 4th to TB

TB sends 3rd and 4th to NYG

Many speculating the Giants will now take Bradley Chubb at #2 

So what does this mean? 

Cleveland takes QB #1 Darnold? 

Guants take Chubb #2

Jets take QB #3 Rosen? 

Cleveland takes Barkley? #4 / or trade down to Bills for QB? 

Denver takes QB or Nelson #5 

my top 3 might be gone after all 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stallyns said:

Giants and Bucs made a trade today 

NYG send JPP and a 4th to TB

TB sends 3rd and 4th to NYG

Many speculating the Giants will now take Bradley Chubb at #2 

So what does this mean? 

Cleveland takes QB #1 Darnold? 

Guants take Chubb #2

Jets take QB #3 Rosen? 

Cleveland takes Barkley? #4 / or trade down to Bills for QB? 

Denver takes QB or Nelson #5 

my top 3 might be gone after all 

 

Very possible...unless someone else moves up and snags a QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chad Forbes did a first round mock draft on twitter earlier, and had the Colts trading up into the first round twice

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×