NFL Coaching Changes (Watch List)

KingTitan

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I hope he gets it.
I liked Munchak. I think 2nd time would be a lot better.

He was way in over his head 1st time around... Never had experience even as an OC. He's still missing that OC experience, but he's experienced now. He'd also have a better start to assemble his staff... Something he didn't have last time...

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Wait what is this story about Carr

If I remember correctly, had something to do with the protests... Said something not everyone agreed with and it was rumored the OL especially took offense, and may have let a couple guys get shots on Carr...

If I remember correctly... Which at my age is somewhat questionable... Lol...

But these were allegations made by some right wing media outlets... Pitting the white QB v the black OL... All players denied there was any truth to these reports...

6 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

He was way in over his head 1st time around... Never had experience even as an OC. He's still missing that OC experience, but he's experienced now. He'd also have a better start to assemble his staff... Something he didn't have last time...

If I remember correctly, had something to do with the protests... Said something not everyone agreed with and it was rumored the OL especially took offense, and may have let a couple guys get shots on Carr...

If I remember correctly... Which at my age is somewhat questionable... Lol

Yeah, he was hired after every position was field because Bud waited to make a decision on the Vince vs. Fisher thing.....and in the end both left.  I think he would get Dowell Loggins as his OC, since Fox was fired in Chicago.

I do remember hearing the whole Carr thing. I didn't know the source, but I remember the notion being mentioned they let him get hurt. (which is beyond questionable.)

Archived