Playoffs? Are you kidding me?! Bills @ Phins Week 17 GDT

bigbadbuff23835

Merry Christmas everyone! Let’s look forward to next week.

First off the game was flexed to 4:25, so change your calendars accordingly.

What we need:

Win this game or everything below is irrelevant.

Scenario #1, a Ravens loss. 

Scenario #2, a Titans AND Chargers loss

either or gets us into the playoffs.

Hey, who thought we would be in this spot at the start of the year? I really think we will take care of business on Sunday and win, but obviously we are the Bills and what can go wrong will go wrong so who really knows. Our best shot of the two scenarios is the Bengals beating the Ravens. The Ravens scraped by against the lowly Colts, while Cinci looked good against Detroit yesterday. Sucks that the game will be played in Baltimore though. 

Cheers to the good luck for our team, we are gonna need it. Enjoy your day everyone, and Go Bills!

We got this! Gonna be a tight game, but we win the turnover battle and a legit chance to play in the post-season! We'll need to thank Shady and hope Taylor doesn't get knocked out of the game after taking quite a few sacks.

Bills 21 (120 yds rushing, 200 yds passing, 1 turnover)

Dolphins 20 (105 yds rushing, 225 yds passing, 2 turnovers)

This day can't come soon enough!

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Peterman

???? What does this even mean? Is this guy honestly implying if we didnt start Peterman then we would be in the playoffs???? That is honestly laughable.

If there is anything to blame it was the game winning TD dropped by Zay

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

???? What does this even mean? Is this guy honestly implying if we didnt start Peterman then we would be in the playoffs???? That is honestly laughable.

If there is anything to blame it was the game winning TD dropped by Zay

Just a typical Pats fan making a smart *** comment with zero real input towards the discussion.

Yeah, this is insane...in a good way. I certainly didn't think we were going to tank, just didn't think that is in McDermott and Beane's DNA. I though we would be a tough out for each game, but with the talent level just not up to par yet, I didn't know if we could fight for a playoff spot. Good on McDermott and Beane for turning this team from a circus to a contender. 

Just think, we're decent now, and with a couple more low-key FA additions and 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, watch out! (Pssst..I know it's a little early to talk about the draft with the position we're in right now, but I'd be willing to bet we hang on to Tyrod a little further for trade bait around draft time so we don't have to give up too many draft picks to move up if we want to go that route. Same with Cordy Glenn)

Go Bills

9 minutes ago, leeevans83d said:

Yeah, this is insane...in a good way. I certainly didn't think we were going to tank, just didn't think that is in McDermott and Beane's DNA. I though we would be a tough out for each game, but with the talent level just not up to par yet, I didn't know if we could fight for a playoff spot. Good on McDermott and Beane for turning this team from a circus to a contender. 

Just think, we're decent now, and with a couple more low-key FA additions and 5 picks in the first 3 rounds, watch out! (Pssst..I know it's a little early to talk about the draft with the position we're in right now, but I'd be willing to bet we hang on to Tyrod a little further for trade bait around draft time so we don't have to give up too many draft picks to move up if we want to go that route. Same with Cordy Glenn)

Go Bills

Definitely a season that has exceeded expectations. It's been a weird season, the offense and defense have taken turns being complete crap at various stages of the season and neither one really gives me a whole lot of confidence in truth. It helps that the AFC has been the worst it's been in a long time but it really feels like we're at the beginning of something and not just having a lucky season although time will tell. 

5 minutes ago, Yibbyl said:

Can't you just let me have until Sunday morning before I have to remember that Mike Tolbert exists?

Archived