Playoffs? Are you kidding me?! Bills @ Phins Week 17 GDT

bigbadbuff23835

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

With playoffs on the line we should feed Shady atleast 30 times

Agreed. Have to believe there's nothing Shady wants more than to be the reason we make it too.

If he does get us there, put his name on the wall on Monday ;)

That Pats game was such trash. If they give Benjamin that TD that flips the entire game going into half time. Up 4 with our ball after half.. smh. Not saying we would've won but the game would've had a much different feel.

How I see Sunday turning out:

We will beat the Dolphins and the Titans are going to lose to the Jags IMO, meaning we need either Ravens to lose v Bengals or Chargers v Raiders. Who do you guys feel more confident in losing?

Leaning towards Ravens losing to the Bengals who will hopefully be playing hard as it's Marvin Lewis' last game.

21 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

That Pats game was such trash. If they give Benjamin that TD that flips the entire game going into half time. Up 4 with our ball after half.. smh. Not saying we would've won but the game would've had a much different feel.

How I see Sunday turning out:

We will beat the Dolphins and the Titans are going to lose to the Jags IMO, meaning we need either Ravens to lose v Bengals or Chargers v Raiders. Who do you guys feel more confident in losing?

Leaning towards Ravens losing to the Bengals who will hopefully be playing hard as it's Marvin Lewis' last game.

Yup. I've got my money on the Bengals. Hopefully AJ Green goes off. I think the Raiders have a decent chance too, Chargers looked poor last week against a Jets team without McCown at QB.

Shady will run the Bills into the post-season. 31 carries for 189 yards and 2 scores. Tyrod will be efficient going 18-26 for 223 yards and a TD pass to Jones. 

Defense picks off Cutler twice and Kyle Williams has 2 sacks.

Ravens and Titans lose giving us the 5th seed and we'll travel to KC.

Archived