Week 17 Steelers vs. Browns Stay Healthy GDT

Steeler Hitman

16 hours ago, 3rivers said:

Did Dupree get hurt today? I never saw the game but he isn't on the stat sheet.

56 sacks for the 2017 season, is this our new record?  Hilton and Haden helped this stat, good to have a blitzing DB and one that can cover. 

Not one of Bud's better games.  He started, played and was a big goose egg on the defensive stat sheet.  No tackles, no assists, no forced fumbles, no recovered fumbles, no int's, no sacks........ 0-0-0-0-0 and in case you missed it.....0! I still have faith in this kid.  I don't see him as Jarvis Jones Part Deux! 

Yes this is a new single season sack record bettering the old mark set by the 90's Blitzburg Defense.

I hope that our secondary and defense plays better in the play-offs.  They have not played as well the second half of the season.  We also need way more consistency from the Safety position.  I don't know why they don't play Wilcox.  He has not played much if any on defense since he got hurt early in the year. He has been limited to special teams.  Davis and Mitchell have been very inconsistent. Although a couple of the long gains were on Joe Hadden from poor coverage to a missed tackle.

I also saw the D start to slide lately. Once again, our ticket might only be a shootout because this D seems to be failing at the wrong time.

Brady won't hesitate to attack Haden if it appears he is not playing good. Who do we play is whats next. The way Jax has played lately, we would be ok vs them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-28 at 1:37 PM, warfelg said:

A bit touchy here:

mike Mitchell is the “North korean Missile” to me. Really fast, looks impressive, but ultimately misses its target, injures the people who fired it, and celebrates the failures. 

xD . NKM it is for now on. With his trash talking, if he doesn't back it up, then he will land somewhere else next season anyways, so lets enjoy this.

Archived