FFMLFB

Dingo18287

On 3/13/2018 at 1:13 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

I'm taking win now guys like Verlander, Myers and Smoak but drafting potential that won't hurt like Moncada while keeping Acuna. I should be amongst the leaders this year barring injury 

Definitely a solid group. Verlander is on fire. I'm not a fan of him as a person, but he's playing lights out right now. I'm curious what he'll be like when he's trying for the whole season this year.

Also, @BillsGuy82, it didn't take you long to return the favor and take my guy in Newcomb. Nice pick!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Blockbuster

Sllim receives :

Kluber, Murphy, Senzel and Allen

I receive:

Arenado, Franco and his last two draft picks

Why? My team was missing a cornerstone. Arenado is a 26 year old cornerstone. 

Yahtzeeeeee

anyone else lookin to make a deal? 

Agreed.  One more pick and then the rest are HH's.

Really like that deal for both teams. It's nice to see some trades going down this offseason that move some big names.

With that said, I'm  open to moving Strasburg, Ohtani, Fulmer, Encarnacion, Justin Upton, any of my veterans.

I'm looking for an offensive upgrade and a top end SP.

6 hours ago, X_Factor_40 said:

Really like that deal for both teams. It's nice to see some trades going down this offseason that move some big names.

With that said, I'm  open to moving Strasburg, Ohtani, Fulmer, Encarnacion, Justin Upton, any of my veterans.

I'm looking for an offensive upgrade and a top end SP.

Was tough to let Arenado go, but being a points league that slightly favors pitchers I had to take the top scorer from last year and hope he can sort of repeat.  Then I get my favorite prospect to go along with thiat to potentially replace Arenado.  I have been close to the championship every year, needed to make something happen.

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Was tough to let Arenado go, but being a points league that slightly favors pitchers I had to take the top scorer from last year and hope he can sort of repeat.  Then I get my favorite prospect to go along with thiat to potentially replace Arenado.  I have been close to the championship every year, needed to make something happen.

Yeah I really like Senzel a lot too 

8 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

@biggio7 is down 2 picks. @X_Factor_40 and @tom cody  are down 1 pick each. @I_GET_SAX is currently OTC. Only 2 rounds to go. Draft pick selections were updated.

@Dingo18287 - Just and a heads up, @I_GET_SAX‘s last pick belongs to me. I’ll have to double check who is ahead of him, but just throwing it out there. 

• Like 2