FFMLFB

Dingo18287

Okay guys, the Draft is done. I've locked in all the teams and their players, so we are good to go. The 2 games with the A's and Mariners do count

Regarding the schedule, I've updated it. Weeks 7, 16, 17, and 18 were based on 2018 results. You play at least 4 games within the 3 teams of your division.

Weeks 1-6, 19-21: Within your division

Weeks 8-15: you play the other 8 teams.

Week 7: The National and American play each other, with 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 etc. Union against themselves, 1 plays 2, and 3 plays 4.

Week 16: The American and Union play each other, with 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 etc. National against themselves, 1 plays 2 and 3 plays 4.

Week 17: The National and Union play each other, with 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 etc . American against themselves, 1 plays 2 and 3 plays 4.

Week 18: I based it on how the points were scored, top 2 player each other, 3 vs 4, etc to 11 vs 12.

@crab1106 @davisblack @tom cody @Herbie_Hancock @freakygeniuskid @biggio7 @DalCowboyzRule @I_GET_SAX @umphrey @BillsGuy82 @Sllim Pickens

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dingo18287 said:

I apparently play 3 time champion @davisblack 5 times this season. 3 division games, the 1 vs 2 National matchup, and we were the top 2 scorers last year, so I got him in Week 18. I think my record against DB is actually pretty decent over last couple of years, but this is tough.

Yeah you've beat me more than most people over the last few years, all of are match ups are usually nail bitters though.

Should be another fun season!

• Like 1