FFMLFB

Dingo18287

14 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

Y'all can talk trades and agree, but I don't want any trades accepted till after 6 keepers are selected and everyone else is in the draft.

This a little confusing. Can we not trade people we dont plan on keeping? For instance, i have an offer of 2 keepers and a non keeper to a team for two keepers. That team then might keep all three so his keepers would not be set until after the trade.

5 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Ok, so that offer is not allowed? 

No, I meant I agree with you that it’s confusing. 

I just wish I could trade prior to selecting my keepers because I’m new and don’t like the players on my team. That way I can get  keepers who I wanna actually wanna keep.

But rules are rules and dingo was nice enough to let me in. So I’m down for whatever. 

Just now, Herbie_Hancock said:

No, I meant I agree with you that it’s confusing. 

I just wish I could trade prior to selecting my keepers because I’m new and don’t like the players on my team. That way I can get  keepers who I wanna actually wanna keep.

But rules are rules and dingo was nice enough to let me in. So I’m down for whatever. 

Agreed on whatever the rule is I'll be fine to roll with. Just want to know so I dont show my hand with a unallowable trade.