Dingo18287

FFMLFB

Valera probably was #1 on my board but I went for cheap steals and someone closer to mlb

8 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Choo is a great end of draft pick. He always ends up starting on my teams.

Thanks, also high OBP play. 

So, we need to adjust the reserve spots on Fantrax. We are currently listed as having 26 reserve spots instead of 26 total roster spots hahaha. As much as I'd love to go through and roster like fifteen more minor leaguer's, I think that would be frowned upon.

13 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

So, we need to adjust the reserve spots on Fantrax. We are currently listed as having 26 reserve spots instead of 26 total roster spots hahaha. As much as I'd love to go through and roster like fifteen more minor leaguer's, I think that would be frowned upon.

Think it’s been corrected. Also 5 2021 draft picks are available for trade. League set to Dynasty mode as well. 

I would love to move up in the milb draft. We have two rounds left, I have a late 9th and early 10th. Sooo, my late 9 and early 10 for your early 9 and late 10? Anybody?

17 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I wouldn't mind that at all haha.

Also, can someone put JJ Goss on my minors? Please and thank you.

All guys have been added to MiLB rosters. @BillsGuy82 I added Erick Pena to your active roster, so you need to move him to your MiLB roster. 

Love how this draft fell for me

I feel im a threat this season and built to sustain for the long haul