Road to the Superbowl (Playoff Thread)

gopherwrestler

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Do we want the Falcons or Panthers to win? Does it matter? We want the hardest possible matchup for the Eagles

With the Seahawks losing, it might not matter if the Falcons win. Falcons will be the 6th seed with a Seattle loss.

Carolina will be the 5th seed either with a loss of Saints win. So, if the Saints win and Seattle loses the Falcons/Panthers game doesn't matter at all.

10 hours ago, Klomp said:

The difference between Seattle making or not making the playoffs may have come down to.....

eHkHEn.png

As of this second, this is the case.

Seattle is up on Arizona and Atlanta up on Carolina. Had Blair Walsh made that kick, they'd be playoff bound with both of those things happening.

Mark it down....
-Atlanta will beat LA and NO will beat Carolina.
-Vikings will avenge 2009 in divisional round and Atlanta will beat Philadelphia
-Vikings will avenge 1998 in NFC Championship
-Vikings will avenge 1974 season in Super Bowl

So...what up fellas. I have a question for you guys. How many of you will be glued to the Atlanta @ LA Wildcard game praying for an Atlanta win so the Saints (if they beat Carolina, which I believe we will), have to come through Valhalla if they want any chance to proceed?

xD

I'll be honest...I want no part of you guys in the postseason, let alone in Minny. I feel like that would be the most vicious environment the Saints could possibly ever play in...providing that is how things shake out. And I have all the confidence in the world that Minny would win that matchup. Our offense just isn't clicking well enough right now, poor playcalling and no WRs outside Mike Thomas and Ginn making plays.

This may be the Vikings season.

Archived