GDT: Week 17 reasons to drink

Thomas5737

Poll title  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It's been the schemes IMO. 

Hue has insisted that his players will run his system without an bit of tailoring to fit the players skill set and abilities.  Refusing to run the ball and running slew of vertical routes to nobody receivers with a rookie qb is unforgivable.  Kizer hasn't been good, but he's been set up to fail from the beginning. How many run plays were called after the half against Chicago when it was snowing, windy and cold? It's been unreal.

Williams has improved the run D and the defense has improved to the eye even if the stats don't always reflect it, but the absurdity of playing a FS 25 yards back and giving teams 10-12 yard cushions with your corners, especially in 3rd and 5ish type, situations, makes my head hurt.

A good coach gets 4-5 wins with this team IMO.

It's almost as if Hueball and Williams were in cahoots to kill Sashi.

I think Tabor just sucks.

Is Peppers going to be close enough to the rest of the defense to hear audibles this week or no? 

I’m ready to get this awful season over with so we can all move on. I’ll feel happy going forward into the off-season if we can close the door on this coaching staff. Shoot Hue, Williams, Tabor, and everyone else to the moon. I’ll have little optimism going forward otherwise. 

12 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Is Peppers going to be close enough to the rest of the defense to hear audibles this week or no? 

I’m ready to get this awful season over with so we can all move on. I’ll feel happy going forward into the off-season if we can close the door on this coaching staff. Shoot Hue, Williams, Tabor, and everyone else to the moon. I’ll have little optimism going forward otherwise. 

Or we could get a catapult, decorate it festively and chuck them into Lake Erie. Just a thought. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm not into the parade idea really. But I need this game to be a L. It's not enough that Hue is the worst coach of all time. He needs to hold the winless season title as well. 

Plus, if it's an L, you will have won the most hilarious and heartless sig bet off all time...and made it last over a year...YOU MONSTER.

Well, my New Year’s resolution is no alcohol for the month of January, so I’ll be giving 2017 a glorious send off with craft beers today starting at kickoff.

Please baby Jesus let me still be sober enough to enjoy Hue getting canned on the off chance it actually happens. That said baby Jesus, don’t wait for me if I ain’t.

It is 2018 here in the future. 

People have already been asking me whats changed with you? a new hair cut? no I have put on 30 pounds. 

I can only hope with it being 2018 here that we will also have a new look browns team for the rest of 2017 in the past, which is today vs the Steelers. in my new year 

Time travel is confusing. 

Anyway happy new year you dirty apes. 

go Browns!

and welcome 0-16. 

Archived