Preparing for 0-16

brownie man

14 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm relatively indifferent to 0-16 as a whole. Now, if we keep Hue Jackson after going 1-15 and then following it up with regression to 0-16, then I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I may pull a @ditchdigger and try out Fan Agency. I may pick a team that I hate just to see if I'm partly at fault and see if somehow I put a hex on them and they go completely in the dumpster.

It's liberating, but don't overestimate your hex powers. The only one responsible for this mess of a team is the clown shoe who paid a billion dollars to ruin the Browns. Candidly.

10 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

It's liberating, but don't overestimate your hex powers. The only one responsible for this mess of a team is the clown shoe who paid a billion dollars to ruin the Browns. Candidly.

I had a dream the other night that I became a billionaire and bought the Browns. Apparently I'm bottling more of this up than I thought I was. The good news was that I immediately called Hue Jackson into my office and fired him. I also set up a chain of command where the GM answered to me and everyone else below the GM answered directly to him. Imagine that novel idea.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I had a dream the other night that I became a billionaire and bought the Browns. Apparently I'm bottling more of this up than I thought I was. The good news was that I immediately called Hue Jackson into my office and fired him. I also set up a chain of command where the GM answered to me and everyone else below the GM answered directly to him. Imagine that novel idea.

So did I have full control of the 53 or what?

I had a dream that we went up 7-0 against the Steelers this week. I didn't see how we did it but we didn't have an offensive possession yet so it was either special teams or a defensive score on their first possession. That was the whole dream but that is enough to let me know if I'm some kind of visionary or just a plain dude like MWil23.

Archived