GDT Week 17 Packers @ Lions

MNPackfan32

Michael Clark caps off the season with a game that will put him in the race for OROY, OPOY and MVP, but we lose because Dom.

Then we're told he's an excellent football coach and no one is excited for 2018 except for Incog because while he's luke warm on Dom, he is amused by the pain he causes the rest of us.

Aaron Rodgers is released because of NFL rules and opts out of his contract  (that has no opt-out clause) at the exact same time, just to prove the Ted haters right. Draft Baker Mayfield and go 0-16 in 2018.

More realistically we probably lose a really boring football game, someone important for 2018 gets hurt, we spend an entire off-season hearing how pathetic our staff is and we don't deserve Aaron, we come out of the gates hot in 2018 because we have Aaron again and the doom and gloomers go away until we lose our first game, and even though we're 6-1 they'll remind us how terrible the team is minus Aaron and how we have no chance in the playoffs.

Can't wait boys.

I expect to see a ton of Michael Clark again. Just activate anyone from the PS we want a look at. 

If we're being realistic, Hundley will still be QB2 next September, so I would hope he plays the entire game. 

Sit Perry, Clay, Daniels and Randall. Clark can use the experience. House needs play on his last game under contract. Would like Montravius Adams to play a fair amount. He played 9 snaps last week, why? Play Gilbert, Biegel, and Pipkins. Play Donatello Brown a bit! He played 1 snap last week.

On offense, give Aaron Jones, Jamaal, and Mays all some carries. Mays won;t make the roster next year, but throw him a bone. 

But most importantly, I want to see MORE JEFF JANIS! Hundley to Janis is a pre-season HOF combination. This is a meaningless game for both us and the Lions. 

20 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I want 5 touchdowns from Hundley and a shutout by our defense.  Make Dom Capers able to save fa e by retiring after a shutout victory.  I'm thinking about the future here.  79 points won't be enough for McCarthy to fire Capers. 

Defense, you call that a defense?.....Actually w/o Perry and Matthews, with a weak pass rush and decimated secondary, they did allow only sixteen points against Minnesota....

Game means more to Caldwell and to the Lions if they want to keep him at the helm....A loss like last week likely spells the end for Caldwell....

If Hundley decides he wants to try and go elsewhere for a starting job, than it may be beneficial for him to have a strong showing against the Lions......

19 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Just activate anyone from the PS we want a look at. 

On offense, give Aaron Jones, Jamaal, and Mays all some carries. Mays won;t make the roster next year, but throw him a bone. 

Wouldn't that require the Packers to cut better players from the 53 to make room ?

Also, Aaron Jones won't be playing on Sunday per MM

Archived