TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Just bought a cigar each for my groomsman party as a little gift.

That's a classy move. Nothing better than a bunch of dapper looking gentlemen in tuxes smoking cigar. 

The worst part about summer in DC is it's not as enjoyable smoking a cigar when it's incredibly hot and humid. 

7 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

That's a classy move. Nothing better than a bunch of dapper looking gentlemen in tuxes smoking cigar. 

The worst part about summer in DC is it's not as enjoyable smoking a cigar when it's incredibly hot and humid. 

Does it just go soggy?

On 6/24/2018 at 11:14 AM, LeeEvans said:

Alcohol hurts.

Speaking of alcohol, I've started brewing my own beer and mead recently. Super enjoyable process and so far my brews haven't come out too bad. Just made a Hibiscus, Lavender, Hops, and Blackberry (yeah lots of flavors) flavored mead with honey from an apiary up the road. Turned out really good if you're into hibiscus flavors.

On 6/28/2018 at 3:19 PM, Imarobot said:

Speaking of alcohol, I've started brewing my own beer and mead recently. Super enjoyable process and so far my brews haven't come out too bad. Just made a Hibiscus, Lavender, Hops, and Blackberry (yeah lots of flavors) flavored mead with honey from an apiary up the road. Turned out really good if you're into hibiscus flavors.

Can’t say whether I am or not, but I’d give it a try. It sounds good.