Jump to content
LeeEvans

TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

Recommended Posts

On 10/2/2018 at 2:16 AM, drd23 said:

Somewhat surprised that the sexual assault story involving Ronaldo hasn't got more coverage, especially now that the police investigation has been re-opened

(I'm posting this here because I couldn't think of a more appropriate thread)

I generally stay away from these issues until some concrete evidence comes out and I'll do that again with this case. The fact it's being reopened is certainly interesting though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, LeeEvans said:

I generally stay away from these issues until some concrete evidence comes out and I'll do that again with this case. The fact it's being reopened is certainly interesting though. 

After the Kavanaugh case.

I'll wait for anything concrete.

I've read a few accusations against Ronaldo, and let's just say they've been found wanting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UKTexans said:

After the Kavanaugh case.

I'll wait for anything concrete.

I've read a few accusations against Ronaldo, and let's just say they've been found wanting.

I just think it's extremely difficult to really do much so much farther down the road. Even if you believe someone is telling the truth, you can't convict someone without any real evidence. It's a shame that there isn't really much else you can do, particularly long after the incident has occurred. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2018 at 2:25 AM, LeeEvans said:

I just think it's extremely difficult to really do much so much farther down the road. Even if you believe someone is telling the truth, you can't convict someone without any real evidence. It's a shame that there isn't really much else you can do, particularly long after the incident has occurred. 

It's all gone very quiet which is kind of bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Sunderland series on Netflix is wild.

Was definitely cheering for them. Chris Coleman is a saint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

That Sunderland series on Netflix is wild.

Was definitely cheering for them. Chris Coleman is a saint.

It is one of the better sports documentary for sure. Just knowing what was going to happen to them just made me feel so bad during all those episodes. Seeing people like the team cook be so positive at times only to know they were going to be relegated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Mon Feb 04 2019 at 6:08 PM, ukjets21 said:

How lively is this forum nowadays?

Dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×