TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

so this is the secret British headquarters of FF.com i see. I won't tell anyone of this place i promise. Could smell the Twining's tea from outside the Soccer forum by the way, that is how i found this "place". 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

so this is the secret British headquarters of FF.com i see. I won't tell anyone of this place i promise. Could smell the Twining's tea from outside the Soccer forum by the way, that is how i found this "place". 

Oh please do tell. The more the merrier. 

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

No this is the open British Headquarters........we have our own separate Brit forum as well

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Anybody watching the Women's Euro's? 

Why are their goalkeepers still dreadful?! 

I really don't understand it either. There is no reason that GKs in the women's game should be as bad as they are. I have a lot more problems with the technical side of the game than any physical limitations. 

18 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I really don't understand it either. There is no reason that GKs in the women's game should be as bad as they are. I have a lot more problems with the technical side of the game than any physical limitations. 

The England goal last night was the same. Awful goalkeeping. Just don't understand it. 

20 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

OK guys thanks for supporting the preview file. 

Already got the first few in, I plan on releasing 4 previews a day from Monday-Friday next week in alphabetical order. Will start the thread probably later this week to get interest going. 

Sounds good. Get some excitement brewing for the new season.

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Where is @The Wyzzinator? Haven't seen him about on the new forum.

Someone needs to pin this thread, the intro thread and maybe the EPL preview (for some time anyway)

@LeeEvans have you learned how to pin threads yet ;)

Haven't seen him yet. I'll send him a PM on the old forum and see what the deal is.

And no, I'll try and sort that out tonight when I get home from work.