TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I think reddit has taken a big chunk of traffic away from this site. I know I post on reddit for Bills stuff far more than on here. 

Literally never posted or red reddit. Unless it involves pictures of Jennifer Lawrence.

Just now, texans_uk said:

Literally never posted or red reddit. Unless it involves pictures of Jennifer Lawrence.

Honestly I hate most of the people who post there and most of the high traffic areas are basically cancer but they have so many little subsections for just about anything. I only really post in the NFL, Bills and Soccer parts but there is a separate section for just about anything you can think of and usually the smaller stuff (individual NFL teams) have pretty good information and discussions. It's got a good GoT section as well as a pretty cool history one as well.

11 hours ago, texans_uk said:

You're contributing to the death of FF! 

Honestly the quality of the posters has steadily declined. At least that was the case on the Jets forum. I used to really enjoy posting there but slowly all the veteran posters started to disappear and were replaced by platitude slinging block heads or bittered cynics. Over the last 4-5 years or so I've pretty much only used FF for the Soccer forum and to occasionally get in insane debates on the News or General forum. The rest of the site has been pretty much dead to me otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Imarobot said:

Do you guys remember the feud we got in with all the Hockey posters after we brigaded their thread and started voting for really random players in their 'Best Players in the NHL' voting? 

giphy.gif

Ha, when we were trying to get our own forum and we spammed like 20 different Football threads. Taking up the whole first page of Other Sports. I rememeber when there was only one Soccer thread.

1 hour ago, kempus said:

Ha, when we were trying to get our own forum and we spammed like 20 different Football threads. Taking up the whole first page of Other Sports. I rememeber when there was only one Soccer thread.

How far we've come. That was a proud day for us all, we had one hell of a group back then.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2017 at 9:17 PM, Imarobot said:

Honestly the quality of the posters has steadily declined. At least that was the case on the Jets forum. I used to really enjoy posting there but slowly all the veteran posters started to disappear and were replaced by platitude slinging block heads or bittered cynics. Over the last 4-5 years or so I've pretty much only used FF for the Soccer forum and to occasionally get in insane debates on the News or General forum. The rest of the site has been pretty much dead to me otherwise.

I can't tell if the Jets forum is a bunch of 12 year old or senile old men. Regardless it is no longer fun to even mess around with posters not is there any meaningful discussion other than jetskid

9 minutes ago, teamorange said:

I can't tell if the Jets forum is a bunch of 12 year old or senile old men. Regardless it is no longer fun to even mess around with posters not is there any meaningful discussion other than jetskid

I feel for jetskid. I don't know how he's still sticking around.