TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

So anyone else have a collection of shirts from their favorite teams or players? I've started a little collection. I have about 4 or 5.

2 a year from age 4 to about 14, probably 1 a year since then. So 30+ shirts.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:41 PM, BullsandBroncos said:

So I've invested in fubotv because they made it seem like I can use it to stream not only the WC games, but also Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, etc. Anyone have experience with this?

Hmmm. I'm getting tired of cable. Might have to check this out.

2 minutes ago, ElReyDeLosReyes said:

2 Jerseys. France's Zidane and Spain's Raul.

Portugal Ronnie from 2006 WC

Dad got me the Autentic 2008 UCL Final Ronnie Manchester Jersey when I was 13 or 14.

Madrid Ramos Jersey

Luis Fuigo Jersey from 2002. First one. I was 9.

Black Bale Jersey (The one with the Dragon.)

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2018 at 12:31 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Congrats man - hope everything the day-of went great, I know how crazy things can get in terms of the planning. 

I'm getting married next Saturday myself!

Damn, you guys don't mess around. I feel like we all got engaged around the same time and my fiancee and I won't be getting married until next summer. Weddings are too freaking expensive for my poor *** :D

On 9/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, Imarobot said:

Damn, you guys don't mess around. I feel like we all got engaged around the same time and my fiancee and I won't be getting married until next summer. Weddings are too freaking expensive for my poor *** :D

Everything is too expensive. I dont understand how people get married, buy a house and have kids. Cost so much money haha.

On 9/15/2018 at 1:30 PM, Imarobot said:

Wait till you have kids and feel compelled to buy your kids shirts too.  (Granted, kids stuff is a shade less expensive.)

• 2 weeks later...

Somewhat surprised that the sexual assault story involving Ronaldo hasn't got more coverage, especially now that the police investigation has been re-opened

(I'm posting this here because I couldn't think of a more appropriate thread)