TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

18 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Sounds good to me. I can definitely do a handful of clubs, I don't mind doing mostly mid to lower table clubs. 

I think if we can all chip in to do 3-4 between you, I, kempus, Imarobot, LBC and Wyzz we should be able to cover the league. Any other volunteers are welcome too. 

More I watch soccer, UEFA or PL, and spend time in here the more I learn. Can't wait to keep growing as a fan. Did another build a city draft and soccer was first. Those always help me learn about the young players. Can't wait to read those PL team previews too guys!

58 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Well done. Are you going to elaborate or leave us hanging?

Hah, it honestly wasn't the fanciest thing in the world. Basically got my fiance to come down to the park on the water in Brooklyn after work/at sunset. Proposed on the waterfront, and had my photographer coworker hiding out so that she was capturing pictures of the proposal/reaction as it happened.

Then had all of my friends waiting at a cocktail bar nearby where we went to afterwards to celebrate. Whole night was just really lovely, lots of happiness/positivity all around. I knew she was going to say yes so my only real goal here was making the event itself a surprise and making it feel special for my partner and I succeeded, so it's been great. 

24 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Hah, it honestly wasn't the fanciest thing in the world. Basically got my fiance to come down to the park on the water in Brooklyn after work/at sunset. Proposed on the waterfront, and had my photographer coworker hiding out so that she was capturing pictures of the proposal/reaction as it happened.

Then had all of my friends waiting at a cocktail bar nearby where we went to afterwards to celebrate. Whole night was just really lovely, lots of happiness/positivity all around. I knew she was going to say yes so my only real goal here was making the event itself a surprise and making it feel special for my partner and I succeeded, so it's been great. 

Who says it has to be fancy?

I proposed in speedos. #truestory