TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

On 10/2/2018 at 2:16 AM, drd23 said:

Somewhat surprised that the sexual assault story involving Ronaldo hasn't got more coverage, especially now that the police investigation has been re-opened

(I'm posting this here because I couldn't think of a more appropriate thread)

I generally stay away from these issues until some concrete evidence comes out and I'll do that again with this case. The fact it's being reopened is certainly interesting though. 

• 1 month later...
On 04/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, LeeEvans said:

I generally stay away from these issues until some concrete evidence comes out and I'll do that again with this case. The fact it's being reopened is certainly interesting though. 

After the Kavanaugh case.

I'll wait for anything concrete.

I've read a few accusations against Ronaldo, and let's just say they've been found wanting.

2 hours ago, UKTexans said:

After the Kavanaugh case.

I'll wait for anything concrete.

I've read a few accusations against Ronaldo, and let's just say they've been found wanting.

I just think it's extremely difficult to really do much so much farther down the road. Even if you believe someone is telling the truth, you can't convict someone without any real evidence. It's a shame that there isn't really much else you can do, particularly long after the incident has occurred. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/11/2018 at 2:25 AM, LeeEvans said:

I just think it's extremely difficult to really do much so much farther down the road. Even if you believe someone is telling the truth, you can't convict someone without any real evidence. It's a shame that there isn't really much else you can do, particularly long after the incident has occurred. 

It's all gone very quiet which is kind of bizarre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, Oregon Ducks said:

That Sunderland series on Netflix is wild.

Was definitely cheering for them. Chris Coleman is a saint.

It is one of the better sports documentary for sure. Just knowing what was going to happen to them just made me feel so bad during all those episodes. Seeing people like the team cook be so positive at times only to know they were going to be relegated. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 06/02/2019 at 7:05 AM, kempus said:

Dead.

I don't know about you guys, but things have been absolutely hectic for me basically since I got married.

Figured with all the wedding planning out of the way I would have more time, but nope!

7 hours ago, UKTexans said:

I don't know about you guys, but things have been absolutely hectic for me basically since I got married.

Figured with all the wedding planning out of the way I would have more time, but nope!

I've had to go back to school since my current degree has yielded me basically nothing. (Political Science and History degrees and I don't live in the DC area nor do I want to) So I've been pretty busy with school and keeping my Fiancee happy since we had to push back our wedding and move in with my parents while I finish up school. (2 years to go) 

Damn life can be hectic. But I definitely miss posting on this forum.