TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

• 5 weeks later...

First game tonight for the Flint City Bucks against Detroit City FC. Hopefully it'll be an awesome time. I didn't even realize that the Bucks have Gatorade High School Player of the Year Farouk Osman on the roster. We might not be half bad :D

Edit: and we won 1-0. Aweee yeah

Edited by Imarobot

If anyone is interested in watching a 4th tier American soccer game from Michigan here is a link to our game last night, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KKwn_kiavQ

Which I should say doesn't include our full roster and yet we still beat what is one of the most popular teams in he US outside of the MLS teams. Please like and subscribe to our pages on youtube/FB/instagram we're trying to get a real fan base going. We just got 5000 people at our first match :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
54 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Chivas bb!

who’s your squad?

I liked Veracruz because I worked on a cruiseline that scheduled a few stops there where a bunch of us caught a couple games. But theyve been trash for years so havent much followed LigaMx since my Sao Paulo squad has done well the past decade. Now theyre gone and Im watching every game shown shopping around.

Never watched a Euro League game in my life.

Am I to guess FC Barcelona vs Bayern Muchen is one sledgehammer of a introduction to their leagues? Seems they are the 2nd and 4th most valuable clubs in the world. But then again the NY Giants are the 3rd most valuable NFL team. So I ask.

20 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I liked Veracruz because I worked on a cruiseline that scheduled a few stops there where a bunch of us caught a couple games. But theyve been trash for years so havent much followed LigaMx since my Sao Paulo squad has done well the past decade. Now theyre gone and Im watching every game shown shopping around.

Lol dang. The struggle is real. Being a Veracruz fan must be tough