TARFT: New Forum, New Thread

LeeEvans

57 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Where do you all go to get your footy news? ESPN Soccer is way too US/MLS focused for me and need to find sometime else.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/

Ill hit them up a couple times a day.  "transfer & rumors" section is fun to follow and kept updated as fast as you could hope for.

Outside them Im random and hit a wide spectrum. In which - https://www.textise.net/  - helps get around pay windows.

• 1 month later...

Here you go @Oregon Ducks. Found this and been using it. https://www.newsnow.com/us/Sports/Soccer/Premier+League

And I dont know if your catching our rematch. This Chivas-America matchup on now is the MOTY. Refs letting them play through near anything. Even the announcers commented, "Last time these guys faced they were to nice to each other. This is how it should be."

Edited by PARROTHEAD

7 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Should have had 1 penalty or 2 but I am okay with the result :)

Was a loss. But the game was so amazing I really cant complain. Ill say GOTY for any sport. It was nonstop action and an intense game.

The Leon Azul game was up there too. Final 20 mins Leon was on fire and Azul weathering the storm brought on them.

Do wish the EPL refs were like that. Epl ones try to get every little detail right and make every call. Sometimes you just have to let them play. Way that Chivas America match was. If the ref thought you flopped. Well youd best get up and get back after it in a hurry cause you wernt getting any flop looking call. Loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool Fulham on NBC. 514k viewers

Pumas Leon on TUDN. 809k viewers

Both against NFL competition. Though TUDN on a small Spanish speaking network. Great numbers. MX landed at 4th in ratings, LFC FFC 16th on the day.

Things are going in the right direction. Looking at Saturday, those numbers beat all the college games aired that didnt have a top brand name in them. Both destroyed the Stanford/OSU game.

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Nah bro, we’re everywhere. Although, more West Coast for sure.

Puebla beat us and then trolled us last year. Payback.

I was meaning Virginia being the only for Veracruz. But your squad is def dominating all the major states. Would have guessed the Tigres for Texas though.

Tremendous lineup for the weekend. Tigres vs Leon matchup and theyre my picks to reach the final.