James Harrison is a Patriot

gopherwrestler

56 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

lol at some people saying Pats only signed Harrison to get intel on the Steelers defense. xD

Brady knows the Steelers defense better than the Steelers do. xD

He will improve the pass rush and run D would say. Not sure on the snap count Bill will have him on, but I expect him to be played until out of air, so expect the oxygen mask.  Harrison has a way of making big plays in games that are important. I expect him to get most of his snaps in the second half. Bill is the best coach ever according to some, so lets observe and learn . This could fuel the grudge match if there is one.

1 hour ago, BlaqOptic said:

Because you definitely didn't act like this when Dawkins left for Denver... 

Don't even care that he left bceause his best days are long behind him. Do have some feelings that he chose New England. But I just see this as the pot calling the kettle black.

I didn't, hell most eagles fans didn't.

52 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

He will improve the pass rush and run D would say. Not sure on the snap count Bill will have him on, but I expect him to be played until out of air, so expect the oxygen mask.  Harrison has a way of making big plays in games that are important. I expect him to get most of his snaps in the second half. Bill is the best coach ever according to some, so lets observe and learn . This could fuel the grudge match if there is one.

Guessing he will be used strictly on 3rd and long / passing downs. Thought he was pretty good against tall tackles? I know he's given the Cheif's T (Fisher?) tons of issues. BB may have signed him just for that reason (we may very well play the Chiefs in the Div Round).

5 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Guessing he will be used strictly on 3rd and long / passing downs. Thought he was pretty good against tall tackles? I know he's given the Cheif's T (Fisher?) tons of issues. BB may have signed him just for that reason (we may very well play the Chiefs in the Div Round).

Bingo.  He's still good/very good rushing the passer and defending the run, but don't put him coverage.  He is effective against those tall tackles because he's able to bend so low.  

53 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

He plays well vs fisher and of course the ravens. Then consider the steelers LT AV is tall and Harrison does well there with leverage and strength.  BB landed the right player and now with a good coach, Harrison will be disruptive . I wouldn't be surprised if BB has Harrison play a bit of ILB on goal line plays as well as rushed him from the LDE side occasionally. He will move around and find out where to play to get the most . Sitting on the sidelines will only happen when he needs to get air.

3 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Because you definitely didn't act like this when Dawkins left for Denver... 

Don't even care that he left bceause his best days are long behind him. Do have some feelings that he chose New England. But I just see this as the pot calling the kettle black.

Denver and Philly aren’t even rivals but tbh i don’t care when anyone goes to a rival. When Fred Taylor signed with the Pats i didnt care. He’s gotta make a living and we didnt want him

Archived