Rams to rest players and stick with Ficken

NVRamsFan

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Cut Ficken and get someone else.. 

Also, I wanna see Jared get 30 Tds and 4k Yards..

Who is out there to get? News flash if you're a kicker and you're a free agent in week 17 of the season you suck. There isn't anybody to get out there.

35 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Heartly FTW.. Or whatever his name is. 

Again if you're a free agent kicker week 17 in the NFL especially this year with so many teams having horrible kickers you suck. Think the Chargers who lost 3 or 4 games to a bad kicker would have left somebody available that was any good? Garret Hartley hasn't kicked in three years and has been tried out a dozen times since then and not been signed. There's a reason a guy is a free agent kicker right now.

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

Again if you're a free agent kicker week 17 in the NFL especially this year with so many teams having horrible kickers you suck. Think the Chargers who lost 3 or 4 games to a bad kicker would have left somebody available that was any good? Garret Hartley hasn't kicked in three years and has been tried out a dozen times since then and not been signed. There's a reason a guy is a free agent kicker right now.

Dan Carpenter and Coons have proven to be competent enough. But Ficken deserves one more go.

4 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

JFC, that's going to cost me my fantasy championship and Goff his 4000+ yard 30+ TD season.

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh I just said he'd get in his face. Didn't say he'd get broke holmes. 

Hanging on to Superman's cape doesn't mean you'll bring him down. B|

It ain't Donald you have to worry about. Mark Barron is QB Kryptonite. Just ask the Carsons and Big Ben. ;)

Archived